The Flat Head

LFC4ever

ahh MindxMatters, i'm jealous of your honeycombs. the way they shaped and lined up looks so much better compared to mine. good fit.

i wouldn't worry about too much stretching until later. i've walked about 2-3 miles uphill on mine and they haven' stretched noticeably in the overall fit.

Alright, I got a quick question for all of you FH guys. I have been thinking about getting a pair of 310's. I'm not exactly sure on how I should size exactly as I want a jean that is still slim in the leg, but has enough room to move my legs around comfortably for skating. So please, any information/help on this would be great. Thanks guys!

hi kiya..my question is pretty similar to the previous question Hey had ask, but i wana be sure. Pls bear with me...i'm wearing a size 31 for Skull 5010XX 6X6...it gets slightly roomy on the waist due to expansion but still ok and comfy (my real waist is 32, inseam 30). What size should i get for BSP and what length should i hem it to if shrinkage length has to be consider? Btw, is BSP raw indigo denim? thanks kiya

I have a small butt and a pair of thin thigh.

Kiya..hope u read my question..thanks

i'm the same size in the skulls...and personally, i'd order a 32 for a slim fit that will hurt at first but then be perfect. just don't hot soak them.

i suspect kiya will sugest 33 though. he's less insane than me.

Salinger.....i guess u r about same size as me. So I assume u have already wash the BSP..the jeans shrink down post wash but again expand to the right waist size after wearing? Do u mind post a pic of u wearing BSP for me? Do u think BSP is much similar to a skull interms of cutting?

Got another quick sizing question. My roommate is about to buy a pair of F310s. His true waist is a 30, and he wears a 29 in Nudie Slim Jims (perfect fit in the waist) and a 30 in Nudie Thin Finns (a little loose on him). He's willing to deal with some initial discomfort, and wondering what size he should pick for a slim fit.

I got my size 34 SE05BSP in today. I have only tried them on, no soak yet! Here are some pictures and measurements for you guys.

Btw I'm 5'8", 165lbs, true waist 32", ~23" thighs.

Pre-soak BiG Method Measurements:

Waist: 33.5"

Thigh: 12.4"

Knee: 8.5"

Hem: 8"

Inseam: 40"

Front Rise: 10.75"

Back Rise: 14"

Don't mind the stacking, I'll hem after soak.

fh06xy8.jpg

fh12xu2.jpg

fh13go5.jpg

fh07jo1.jpg

the top two buttons are close together but it doesn't bother me much.

fh04el3.jpg

I love this denim. The waist isn't that tight on me, there's a little bit of room in the thigh, crotch, and seat.

What do you guys think of the pre-soak fit? Should I hot soaking these or warm soaking? (30min?) I plan on soaking ASAP :)

in my opinion, those jeans look too baggy on you if you are going for the slim look/fit. if you want a relaxed fit, then these are not the jeans for you. i have size 34 too unsoakeded (see earlier pics), and mine are way slimmer fitting than those. so maybe think about sizing down if you are wanting a slim fit, but you could be good after a hot soak. maybe someone else had some light to shed on this.

thanks for the feedback, yeah i'm going for something more relaxed than my size 28 apc ns. in my eyes they look okay so far and can pass as a relaxed jean. i hope a hot soak will make the fit better.

i see where you're coming from because i used to like slim fitting jeans, but for some reason my perspective has changed... wonder why :confused:

can someone give me the BiG waist measurement of a size 30 F310?

Our measurements are here, not sure what you're looking for outside of what we offer in terms of the measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=213

I just warm soaked my new FH310s and now I cannot get the zipper up at all. They don't feel to tight anywhere else but the waist. Whats the best way to stretch these out? The zipper is just so fucking difficult right now.

edit: and the button is just physically difficult to do, even when I'm not wearing the pants. feels like the hole might be to small?

it wouldn't surprise me (as is true of the rest of the jeans) if the button hole got a tad smaller in the soak--keeping punching that button through there and this won't be an issue anymore...

as for stretching, wear those mofos a lot--if you're really having an issue, you could place something to the effect of a hanger in there to really get them stretched (fuh dat)