The Flat Head

LFC4ever

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I never saw this before, but the Flat Head website has a little fade gallery hidden away at the bottom. It's nowhere near as comprehensive as, say, Warehouse's gallery, but still nice.

I got my 3005s back from my mother in law, who fixed the broken stitching around the pockets and a few other spots. These jeans should be good to go for quite a while without any further work. They're a couple days shy of six months of wear, and I'm planning to keep wearing them daily until the weather really heats up. Then it's back in my Full Counts for summer.

On 2/19/2020 at 4:52 PM, goodrain said:

At that price those sneakers are a steal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw that as well, I really like the patch on this new 3002. No suede arcs is an interesting decision - but I also noticed that there's no sign of the double-stitch along the back pocket, which is a bit disappointing - that's a great feature of the latter incarnations of FH's jeans. I kinda like that it's a one-wash model though, assuming it's air dried and not fried in a tumble drier.