The Flat Head

LFC4ever

nice fits on the native fabric shirts!

always liked to fabric of these shirts (especially, the green color-way), but couldn't make any of the cuts work for me.
I find the collar to look very off-putting on the hanger, e.g. low hanger-appeal.

Edited by Foxy2

been a while since my last post, This F380 just got its First year on 20th Of june 2018.

so heres some pic updates after first handwash.

Follow my ig for monthly updates of this jeans ---- > @f380_gifDSC_0260.thumb.jpg.2baf8d176f580b2ff1e05a9111aaa8c7.jpgDSC_0259.thumb.jpg.dadf918ccefcbdea415098249484ba24.jpgDSC_0269.thumb.JPG.3845556428a695a137a05838a1760a53.JPG

DSC_0264.JPG

Edited by indigoslaves

• 3 weeks later...

Got a pair of these that I'm going to pick up at the post office later. 

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/fh-3005-s/

Not sure when I will get around to wearing them, but I wanted the old arcs with no suede and a button fly so these fit the bill. 

3 hours ago, SmokeStackLightning said:

I always thought they were dry clean only, but that is what Sun Surf recommends so I'm not sure. 

The new black FH rayon is a beauty. 

Thats what I've heard too...would be a pain to have to dry clean.  

That shirt is beautiful, that's really why I'm asking.  

Your new 3005's look nice...glad to see they are doing the old arcs again.  Hope they do their other models too.  

1 minute ago, Smallrod said:

Thats what I've heard too...would be a pain to have to dry clean.  

That shirt is beautiful, that's really why I'm asking.  

Your new 3005's look nice...glad to see they are doing the old arcs again.  Hope they do their other models too.  

Thanks, I wish 2nd had better translations, but from what I gather it's a special run, and maybe just for them?

Inseam is 36 on the nose so definitely not designed for the western market I would say. After I wash them I'm expecting 32.5 ish which is good for me. 

All they need is a red tab now I suppose. 

On 7/13/2018 at 4:25 PM, Smallrod said:

Post some measurements and a fit pic if you can.

Some measurements, and a very bad fit pick. No one is home and i have to get ready for work tomorrow, no regrets lol. They need a hem, aren't missing much from the knee down fit wise. I can't seem to find a good way to photograph my backside  (is that a good or bad thing?) Anyways...

Pre-Soak, Size 34

Waist - 34

Thigh (At Crotch) - 12.6 

Front Rise - 11 ish

Back Rise - 15.7 ish

Knee (13 inches down) - 10

Hem - 9.5

Inseam - 36

Post Soak (Wash)

Waist - 16
Front Rise - 10.5
Back Rise - 14.5
Thigh (At Crotch) - 12.25
Knee (13 inches down) - 9.5
Hem - 8.75
Inseam - 33

They are very comfortable. Tons of hip room, I'm tempted to wear and wash these like normal mall jeans. 

20180714_101550_resized.jpg

20180714_175422_resized.jpg

Waist was measured Self Edge way doubled.  Thigh was measured crotch seam out.  

The 3002 will shrink the same as all other pioneer denim.  Waist will stretch back to raw after a few wears.  If you wear a belt, it will stretch back as far as the belt will allow.  

If your point of thigh measurement is the crotch (not under crotch) the result is 12.25 inches, it's too big for me.
Do you think I would go for the size 32 (with 32 inches in the waist, with the measurement of Self edge )
and it will stretch to 32.5 inches?      This is an example of how I measure my thighs in tanuki

2018-07-20 07.04.40.jpg

2018-07-20 07.04.56.jpg