The Flat Head

LFC4ever

quick question ... 

if im a 38 in this shirt 

http://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1216&search=flat+head

would it be safe to assume id be a 38 in the 7001/2 ?

thanks for any help 

edit .... has anyone got some washed measurements of a size 40 ?

Edited by Flash

Does anyone have any experience buying from Rakuten? I'm trying to grab a pair of 3009s as i'm unsure if the ultrasuede ones are going to be replacing the normal pair. I'm trying to order from 2nd but I can't find their email address to get a shipping estimate. Also, anyone have any thoughts on the normal 3009s vs the double stitched versions?

Does anyone have any experience buying from Rakuten? I'm trying to grab a pair of 3009s as i'm unsure if the ultrasuede ones are going to be replacing the normal pair. I'm trying to order from 2nd but I can't find their email address to get a shipping estimate. Also, anyone have any thoughts on the normal 3009s vs the double stitched versions?

All Flat Head jeans released in Japan now have the ultra-suede on the back pockets.

2nd generally runs me about $30 shipping to the states

Seems crazy to me that so many people are looking into buying flat heads now! Totally makes sense, but still. I wonder why everyone slept for so long...

I've been thinking about re-stitching some arcs on mine since they're like 75% disintegrated now.

I don't think anyone has slept on TFH they've always been a big player? Perhaps now that people are moving away from tiny leg openings again TFH fits are desirable again?

Brands always have their ups and downs on here...TFH was a bit quieter the last 1-2 years or so but were way bigger some years ago.

Or take Momotaro...nearly no activity the last 1-2 years but before that, many people were interested. 

You will always see a peak in interest and when that crowd has filled its demand the brand gets quiter until a new bunch of people "discover" the brand.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I'm hoping for a nice trim cut with mobility. The legs feel fine. Not tight in the thigh or seat. Only thing is the waist will be a little tight I think. Right now at raw I'm able to fit 2 fingers in at the hip so it should be fine. It'll motivate to keep my gut down.

Brands always have their ups and downs on here...TFH was a bit quieter the last 1 years or so but where way bigger some years ago.

Or take Momotaro...nearly no activity the last 1-2 years but before that, many people were interested. 

You will always see a peak in interest and when that crowd has filled its demand the brand gets qioter until a new bunch of people "discover" the brand.

This. When I started wearing selvedge denim almost 10 years ago, FH was the most popular. Then it went to IH for a while and so on and so forth. Nothing more than a resurgence...

Wish the overseas arcs on TFH weren't so ugly. Be nice if they had like half the arc or just plain pockets. I'm not alone in this right?

Also yeah I've always have had a pair of FH in my wardrobe, I always got the sizing wrong though and had to move them on. Really digging the 3009 and 3012 cuts though more along what I like to wear on the daily. 

Edited by Rightyow77

This. When I started wearing selvedge denim almost 10 years ago, FH was the most popular. Then it went to IH for a while and so on and so forth. Nothing more than a resurgence...

Damn I feel old...Who/what is the sidneylo/brand of this day and age? 

Wish the domestic arcs on TFH weren't so ugly. Be nice if they had like half the arc or just plain pockets. I'm not alone in this right?

Whatttt?? The domestic arcs are beautiful! Definitely my favorites. Also, you can always easily pick them off to give you half-arcs or nothing.

I don't think anyone has slept on TFH they've always been a big player? Perhaps now that people are moving away from tiny leg openings again TFH fits are desirable again?

The reason why I say that is that in my opinion, if you think about a couple people who are actually regularly wearing Flat Head's as their main jeans, recently it hasn't been many. Then again, I guess you can say that about every brand since most people aren't wearing just one pair of jeans regularly but instead rotating their collections!

Whatttt?? The domestic arcs are beautiful! Definitely my favorites. Also, you can always easily pick them off to give you half-arcs or nothing.

The reason why I say that is that in my opinion, if you think about a couple people who are actually regularly wearing Flat Head's as their main jeans, recently it hasn't been many. Then again, I guess you can say that about every brand since most people aren't wearing just one pair of jeans regularly but instead rotating their collections!

Meant overseas arcs! As in the ones available to those of us not in Japan. Sorry that came out wrong