The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Thanks for the good vibes guys, can't take these off my legs!

whats the front rise on yer size ben? and the size?

These are a size 33... after my washing regimen, the waist is back at a comfy 33 (the presoak), and the rise is 11".

Dude that looks killer. You definitely won it with that pair. The sneaks are awesome too what are those?

The shoes are an older pair of visvims that I managed to find brand new.. stoked on those too!

@B-Sandy

@reallypeacedoff

Hmmm i think ill give it a hot soak

I cant size down 1 to 31, my waist doesnt fit, it cant be buttoned, lol

My true sz is 32,3

But is it okay to soak it once agan? What about the indigo loss? But i think it wont loss too much since its still a couple of days , am i right.

Thanks for the input

Edited by antiseptic

There will be literally no indigo loss so don't worry about that.

I soaked my BSPs 3 times before I wore them and they shrunk every time. Can't speak for 1XXX denim though. Just hot soak (hottest water out of the tap you can get) them for 30 minutes or so (there's no point soaking for 30 minutes plus as the jeans can't "over-saturate"), agitate them for like a few minutes and hang dry until completely dry. Repeat. Worked a charm for me.

Too bad the fit doesn't work for you. I wish my 1001s had a little higher rise and more rooms in the thighs as well. They are fairly comfortable though and are curious how they look over a long period with many washes :)

What's gonna be your next project?

Hey guys, I added some FH leather stuff to my For Sale thread in my sig.  My FH long wallet and wallet ropes are up for sale, along with my FH heavy plate belt and some other stuff. 

Kyle, you're selling your FH long wallet?!  That thing is a beauty.  Going for something shorter for your next wallet?  Just bought the Wild Child, which is working out great.

John

Yep, I think it's a great wallet too but I'm trying to go for a little more understated style so I'm just using my FH cordovan card wallet most of the time.  I want the long wallet to get used by someone who's going to fully appreciate it so that's why it's up for sale.  I don't want it to sit in my room, unused.

I lost my Flat Head virginity (sort of) when this came in the other day.

Screen%20Shot%202014-11-09%20at%2011.45.

Out of all the "nice" T-shirts I own (Buzz Rickson's, Toys McCoy, Trophy Clothing, Velva Sheen) I have to say, the FH is my favorite. 

Screen%20Shot%202014-11-09%20at%2011.46.

The print reminds me of Chief Dan George and Black Elk, and their wonderful writings:

"O Great Spirit! 

Whose voice I hear in the wind, whose breath gives life to the world...hear me. 

I come to you as one of your many children...I am small and weak, I need your strength and your wisdom."

"Perhaps you have noticed that even in the slightest breeze you can hear the voice of the cottonwood tree; this we understand is its prayer to the Great Spirit, for not only men, but all things and all beings pray to Him continually in different ways."

Edited by Iron Horse