The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I have been wearing these f310's for a few weeks and am really enjoying a lighter denim than the s710xx i have been in for the last year. They are a bit slimmer than my usual cuts and i feel the combs are going to be more prominent with these jeans.

IMG_27031_zpsbbd0f33a.jpg

IMG_27021_zps9b7ce5d9.jpg

IMG_27061_zps969dce3e.jpg

IMG_27071_zpsb2d0a1c6.jpg

Edited by Lukenstein

They have ceased production of plain navy tees in favour of the BLU version.

The Navy may return but you'll struggle to find one otherwise.

We only have one left in size 42.

Well you guys are a lifesaver, that was the exact size I'm looking for. Thanks!

Hey @peacedoff, great fades and perfect fit.  How did you size on those?  I ask because from the SE size chart, it looks to me like they might run small compared to other brands...

Thanks man!

My waist is about 35" but I always go 34" waist pre-soak as most denim usually shrinks ~1" to 33" and I always stretch my denim ~2". These BSPs are tagged 34 but looking at SE, the new batch would have me pegged at a 33. 

Got a cool Glory Park sweatshirt today

6cb982b0-2ad0-44e8-b90a-bfa70fb1a6c8_zps

b1b9b580-b8b1-47c5-b0e5-bdf00fe0e2c1_zps

8a47fcde-8213-4376-bc6d-3f0f8052aeab_zps

Got a size 42, probably could have gone size 40 or even 38, though it might have ended up too short. Very boxy fit, 22" chest; 21" shoulder, very tight hem. Not sure if I'm going to keep it yet, love the fabric and print, not crazy about the fit...

And after trying it on a few times I decided I'd be happier sizing down. Going to put it on Ebay tonight or tomorrow, but if anyone here is interested, shoot me a message.

You may lose a lot on a sweater like that trying to resell it, just exchange it for a size down.

You may lose a lot on a sweater like that trying to resell it, just exchange it for a size down.

Bought it off Rakuten so no returns. Oh well, it's a nice sweater and if I can't get my money back I'll be happy to wear it. Does Self Edge ever get any Flat Head sweats other than the zip up ones? I would much rather buy in person.

I'm looking to buy a pair of Flat Head 3001 - NW's from Rakuten and hoping to get advice on the following:

Sizing

I wear a 31" Nudie Grim Tim, 30" APC New Cure, 30" Unbranded, 31" Iron Heart 666S. What should I go with on the Flat Heads? Also, do you know how long the inseams run? Are they 36"?

Rakuten

Any advice on buying through them? Can I ask to have the 8% tariff/tax removed? I'm thinking about buying through this shop: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/frisbee/item/10003695/

Arcs

Will I definitely get the Japan-only simple arcs? (the ones banned by Levi's)

Thanks!

Edited by dbarneschi

dbarneschi, flat heads are 36" and when fully shrunk (a hot wash) they will get to 33", and you will get the japan arcs.  Just so you know... you might make a mistake ordering since you don't seem to be too sure what size you are and flat heads shrink... a lot.  Good luck! 

I keep saying this after every pair of jeans I buy, but I think these are the ones... my new favorites.  Finally got a pair of 3005s and I couldn't be more stoked.  These are literally perfect in every way, here's some pics after 2 hot washes!

hOFbO7C.jpg

xlGXsAK.jpg

8QYXvJA.jpg

Edited by itsbenhere