The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Anyone have experience with the 15y aniv. 2011 20oz jeans. I can deal with the pink arcuates not real stoked about the zip fly!!! I'm trying make a decision on a jean for the HW denim competition round 2

Curious about the type of denim and its fade qualities???

Any hell is appreciated.

I think the 20 oz. denim is similar to Flat Head's other denim, just heavier. It's pretty new so I haven't seen any fade pics yet, but the other day I saw a guy wearing a pair of 2011s at the grocery store, and they looked really good so far.

I don't get why zipper flys get so much hate around here. Personally, I would like to be able to use the toilet without undoing the entire front of my pants. The only downside I can think of is that sometimes you forget to zip up (this rarely happens with button flys.)

1 year, 3 months

tumblr_me63gtct0l1qk2k0vo1_1280.jpg

Over the past year, I've lost a ton of weight (60lbs. more or less) and dropped 4 waist sizes on top of that.

It's sad for me to say this, but I'm starting to wear these less and less often because of my weight loss.

Even with a belt, they still don't feel right...

Don't know what to do these these just yet. I might keep them, I might let them go... as much as I hate saying it.

i'm In no rush at all of let them go, though. It's a size 34 if anyone is wondering

Edited by dragon_

I want to get Z3005's, looking for a straight-slimmish fit. How to size? I wear Samurai S5000VX's in 30 and APC NS in 28.

You're looking at the wrong cut, you need the 3009 for a straight fit and a F310 for a straight slim fit.

Measurements are here:

3009: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=762

F310: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=213

That shirt is unreal, why didn't you just exchange it for a size up or for store credit?

Agreed, I think the red one is awesome. I'm trying to figure out what size I'd be though, can any of you guys help? I've looked at the measurements but really don't want to screw up, I'm an IH medium and i just bought the Dry Bones green ivy flannel in a 38 and I love the fit, it might be a little big other than the sleeves. So 40 or 42 in the red native check workshirt, what do you guys think?

9th month. after machine wash

DSC03706_zpsf5f3de55.jpg

DSC03705_zpsbd0e6cd2.jpg

when stucked in the car seat few month ago....

DSC03699_zpseefe6050.jpg

unwanted mark/fade when it washed using machine

DSC03706_zpsf5f3de55-1_zps6b11ccbe.jpg

How much stretching can I expect on a pair of FH 2001's and BSP's (mainly in the thighs)? Leaning towards the F2001's and I'm hoping that the thighs would stretch about half an inch.

I wear the 32w F2001 with a 12" thigh measurement raw. Having been soaked a couple of times for shrinkage and worn about 30 times the thigh now measures 12.25"

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide