The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I really wish 2nd would measure themselves, but I'm sure it's tough when they basically carry the entire line of the brands they stock. I bought a Flat Head flannel based on the same size as my other FH flannels, and could barely button it. Sizing info would have come in very handy for that. And they are the only store that stocks all of their flannels in size 46. Basically, I have to get on Rakuten and look at relative measurements of size 42 shirts, and try to make a decision about a 46. First world problem I know, but still frustrating...

On the one hand I find it frustrating too. There were some days when I was measuring all the stock before launch that I thought I'd hang myself with the tape measure.Then again, other brands supply charts that did not tally exactly with my own. Needless to say, I published my own as I am accountable to my customers for giving them the correct info. Generic size charts would be helpful as a reference point though.

According to 2ND, Samurai provides the size charts themselves, but Flat Head doesn't. When I asked them why they don't have sizes for FH stuff, they gave me some uber-polite BS about how different stores use different sizing methods and they'd had problems with customers getting upset about how the measurements were different from real life.

Every other store in Japan shows measurements for their stuff, 2ND should too, especially since they're the biggest FH retailer online. Vintage Paradise on Rakuten has almost all the same stock, though, and they do have measurements, so try looking there.

5 months so though it might be about time to check in with the se05bsp's. no idea how many days of wear, most days apart from saturdays and whenever it gets over 30 degrees or so.

sDJL6.jpg

doesn't quite do the contrast of the back pocket justice

anYSK.jpg

69yTy.jpg

what the ass looks like now.

HGCKC.jpg

looks like the stitching isn't doing too great on the crotch, is this something i should do something about sooner rather than later?

Edited by in_limbo

Same thing happen with the inseam stitching on my BSPs. Seems like that's a common problem. FH should be able to do better than that, especially considering that BSPs use the poly stitching that's supposed to be stronger.

Seeing sublimeblue's jeans makes me feel a little better about my fit, at least I'm not the only one with really tight combs.

hmmm, crotch is a higher wear area than further down though. i'd think that it'd take longer than a few months for the stitching to start giving up. i guess we'll see how long before it gives up. aren't mine about as tight as yours Cold Summer?

I can't remember how yours fit, in_limbo, but mine are tighter in the middle of the leg because (here we go with this again) I have long legs that dig into the "knee" of jeans. Even though the rest of the leg fits fine, the middle looks like a Nudie Thin Finn or other really tight jeans because of those combs.

Most people probably wouldn't notice stuff like this, but being an obsessive-compulsive maniac has its downsides. If my BSPs fit like my Samurai 710s, they'd be perfect.

The Flat Head x Pronto – PFHFEST-K

01_zpsda0c378b.jpg

02_zps8db848a6.jpg

10_zpsf79f8098.jpg

09_zps0007792f.jpg

The new item of The Flat Head for collaboration with PRONTO called “PFHFEST-Kâ€. Price is 10900 THB and discount 10% for this event.

Details:

- Slim cut by PRONTO

- Rope dyed indigo

- 92% cotton, 8% kevlar

- Button Fly

- Flat Head donut button

- Hidden steel rivets

- Redselvedge

- Flat Head arcuates as WWII Style

- Made in Japan