The Flat Head

LFC4ever

appreciate the rep, guys.

I took a detail shot to represent the colors and texture of the denim a little bit better. indoors, daytime lighting, completely unedited. same jeans from last page

a8d81aa5.jpg

so my bsps that i started wearing today on my trip to toronto are stacking kinda weirdly. imassuming its because theyre so stiff. will they just drop and settle overtime or do i have to keep pushing them down? alsoooo anyone know anything fun to do in toronto? haha

so my bsps that i started wearing today on my trip to toronto are stacking kinda weirdly. imassuming its because theyre so stiff. will they just drop and settle overtime or do i have to keep pushing them down? alsoooo anyone know anything fun to do in toronto? haha

there's the jazz fest going on, free shows at metro square all week

saying that i'm not a fan of the cut on him is a bit harsh?! maybe you're a bit soft..

all because there is a market for them doesn't mean i have to like them...

It's cool, man. I'm not offended. I know I have a bit of a weird body type. I personally like the way they fit, but I wouldn't have posted if I couldn't take criticism.

It's cool, man. I'm not offended. I know I have a bit of a weird body type. I personally like the way they fit, but I wouldn't have posted if I couldn't take criticism.

They look fine dude. I like seeing pics of badass denim; i'm not going to get hung up on your body.

jeez it is SO humid here in toronto. thought the bsps would be nice cuz of the sub 20 oz denim, but turns out IH breath ability is probably nicer for the humid-ass weather. But I really do enjoy the bsps fit. Probably more than I like 301s