The Flat Head

LFC4ever

np man.

size 32

the smaller leg opening might be nice, when I first got them they seemed almost bootcut but now they're settling and it's definitely a straight cut..

as far as the top box you should be cautious- when i first got them they were a wee bit tight but are definitely stretching out and are comfortable, not too tight not too loose

You can just soak them.

yeah dude,

I had put the post-soak measurements into account, but just wasn't sure how roomy the hips would be. I think I might be fine with the 34 since I don't really hot-wash my jeans.

If the top is a little too tight for a hot soak, I guess I can always hot soak from he thighs down, cold/warm soak the top box.

the size 36 would have to shrink a ton to get the kinda sizing I would want in the thighs I'm afraid of.

who knows tho, maybe a really relaxed pair would be something good to have, especially in the coming warmer months:)

back pocket shape and the f310's have polly core thread , id go for the 1001's , its just not the same without 100% cotton thread

look at my post a few pages back comparing the two.

Personally, i prefer the 310's accessories but prefer the button-up 1001's overall fit more. Threadding on the 310 > 1001

they don't look slim..

As they shouldn't, it's the widest cut jean Flat Head produces.

got a question for the 1001 jeans im wearing right now. one of the stacking is real nice and stays in the same clean position no matter what i do....but i always have to keep repositioning my left jeans because it has a big fat stack (which i try to fix but 1 min later it comes back from walking/moving)

what can i possibly do to change the way my left jean stacks?!?

got a question for the 1001 jeans im wearing right now. one of the stacking is real nice and stays in the same clean position no matter what i do....but i always have to keep repositioning my left jeans because it has a big fat stack (which i try to fix but 1 min later it comes back from walking/moving)

what can i possibly do to change the way my left jean stacks?!?

Hem your jeans.

for those who've ordered from 2nd via email before, do you guys get a formal invoice ? or just a confirmation email ?

got a paypal invoice then, following payment of that, an email containing an ems tracking number - they shipped the same day

i should add that they insist on paypal if its yr first purchase. after that they'll apparently take a card payment

Was checking out the Dice Magazine blog and ran across a photo of a dude wearing a Flat Head jacket (guy on the right) that just came out last month.

http://dicemagazine.blogspot.com/

EP-Japan-09894.jpg

Hey guys!

These are a couple of fit pics postsoak of my BSP's that I recently got from Self Edge. I have already done a soak in my bathtub with the hottest water it could produce for 1 hour but am debating if I should let it go through my washing machine in hot water then take it out before the spin cycle.

The thighs are pretty tight and they need a hem as well.

BSP1Test.jpg

BSP2.jpg