The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I know theres been a few awesome updates on worn in 3001's and mine pales in comparison, but I would like to share more about these jeans with Fh fans. Enjoy! (Pics were taken with a basic lumix digicam and no adjustments to give a false representation of the color were done)

Pre wash

P1070532.jpg

Post wash

P1070549.jpg

Pre wash

P1070524.jpg

Post wash

P1070546.jpg

Pre wash

P1070536.jpg

Post wash

P1070547.jpg

Some sufuers requested for a fit pic, but all i've got is this from abt 7-8 months back. I'm wearing a size 29 btw

P1060532.jpg

5 month ago

fh3001compilation.jpg

what are the main differences between the f310 series and the 1001s? other then any color difference. thanks. trying decide which to get

Different denim (14oz vs. 16oz), different hardware (zipper fly vs. button fly). Basically, the only thing they have in common are the cut and the construction, although the two types of denim do fade similarly.

Thank you. Im probably going to get the 4001s because that is all of the 3001s they have in stock and from what i gather the only difference is the color. But i am wondering does any one have pictures of the 4001bks after some wear. i am curious to see how the black color looks as it fades.