The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Quick sizing question/reccomendation: When I bought my S5001s they fit perfect presoak, postsoak they were a little too tight for my liking (more skinny jeans than straight slims). I got a size 30, would a size 31 suffice or would the difference be negligible after soaking?

Quick sizing question/reccomendation: When I bought my S5001s they fit perfect presoak, postsoak they were a little too tight for my liking (more skinny jeans than straight slims). I got a size 30, would a size 31 suffice or would the difference be negligible after soaking?

Should suffice. You will definitely be able to tell the difference. Also, make sure to account for stretching as they will stretch back out to presoak measurements and then beyond those.

If the 30s are just a little bit tight, I would consider waiting it out as they will stretch a bunch.

***PSA - please read the fucking thread before posting... lots of dumb questions in here lately

WTFFF. I soaked my Flatheads and kept 10 lb weghts on it to keep it down....and when i hung dry i saw that the place wehre i kept the weights is a little faded?Is this suppose to happen?!?!?

hrm never had that problem but i'm also surprised to see how much fading you have in 10 months.

I've been wearing my f30s since they first came out and they dont look nearly as faded. Then again i've never starched them ether...