The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Beatle are those your 3001's or did you get the bootcuts you were trying to sell before altered?

Just wondering how the fit is with the 31 3001s. Considering a pair (of f310s) and think I'm about the same size (in samurais at least). Don't want them to be excessively tight.

I'm scared.

P.S. look pretty damn good even at this early stage ... I want those original arcuates(!)

these are the 3001's ..the 3007 are 1 inch tighter pre soak than the 3001's post soak..

In other words - the bootcut runs 2 inches smaller..they will go to TG76 for major plastic surgery..

Fit on the 3001's is perfect...started out really tight and is now comfty..but not loose...

These will never be real loose...

flat head needs to step it up for us fatties and make a size 36.

They do..

The S5003 and 5100 both go up to size 40.

Check our site..

:)

Are the 5100s raw and unsanforized? What waist size should I expect if I hot-wash a pair of the 38s? (37.5 waist to start with)?

They'll shrink about 1.15" in the waist after a hot wash.

m,y flathead f380, of about a month and a half. Colors off, they arent actu[ally purple.

Opinions on the fit?

I don't like to wear my 3001 that droopy in the back since I like the thighs to look smoother. But, if you're into it that's what matters.

Looks good. Nothing weird going on from being too skinny/too big.