The Flat Head

LFC4ever

F5005XX

Does anyone have any input on this jean? Fit? Similar to XXX? This looks like a straight leg 3001

It's nothing like the 3001.. It's a 3005 made with the 5XXX denim.

The fit is a straight leg cut on the relaxed side..

kiya, how big are the leg opening for the 510xx 10th anniv? it is straight cut right?

Here's all the measurements for every size:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=196

I ordered a pair from 2nd a couple days back. Thanks to Constant Struggle for all the help man, But after all that work, giving my information and doing the " How to Order" Rakuten guide, They send me an email saying my order was canceled..:mad::mad: I hope they did not charge my credit card, I'm going to the bank tomorrow to see what's up. Anyways, I plan on using a proxy of some sort, since communicating is very difficult even with google translator. Once again, thanks constant for all the help! Cheers.

Certain businesses have pre-bought EMS parcels so a tracking no. is automatically generated with your order. I wouldn't count your chickens until you see on the EMS page that it's left Japan. They can authorise the amount on your credit card, but won't charge if they cancel.

This is all very interesting. I wonder if 2nd not shipping international only applies to old style Flathead, all flathead jeans, all flathead products in general (wallets, belts, shirts etc...) and/or only to the US, because there are NO Flathead sellers in Australia and Japan is locationally closer to Australia than the US. Which means Flathead referring all international sales to the US is pretty silly. (Australia is a part of the Asia Pacific region - we get our pollies batting on about how Japan is our neighbour all the time). :confused:

Macheww: where are you located?

gimme what did you order? And I'm located in California. I contacted a proxy, and hes charging me $250 for the 3001. I think it's still a decent price. maybe not as good at the $188 deal that constant struggle and jsn recieved, but still pretty decent.

I ordered some Sam's. If this doesn't work out, I'll go with that route.

Did you get the stitching/tab intact?

gimme what did you order? And I'm located in California. I contacted a proxy, and hes charging me $250 for the 3001. I think it's still a decent price. maybe not as good at the $188 deal that constant struggle and jsn recieved, but still pretty decent.

at 280 that selfedge charges, you might as well buy it from them and you can return it, and looks like the new f310 has poly/cotton thread so breakage won't be that much of an issue

at 280 that selfedge charges, you might as well buy it from them and you can return it, and looks like the new f310 has poly/cotton thread so breakage won't be that much of an issue

I purchased some 3001 from coldrice already, I asked to get the ones with arcs and tabs if he could find em. I dont really like the arcs on the f310 so yeah..

Yes, those are basically an F310 but with 3001 pocket shapes.

What was dubbed as "the kiya edition" for a while..

Get ready for super pain next year.

A heavy weight version of the 3001..

SEXFH05