The Flat Head

LFC4ever

My RM wallet just passed customs. I should get the wallet within the next couple of days. I can get back to you on whether I was charged customs on it.

finally got around to soaking my FH3001

my flatheads pre-soak

DSC03375.jpg

DSC03374.jpg

post-soak (soaked for around 4 hours - tap water)

DSC03376.jpg

DSC03377.jpg

it still looks a bit big at the waist(and sucked my stomach in lol) because I sized up but I think its good since I plan to sag em a bit. not sure about the length thou. I still feel there's something off about the fit, should i have soaked longer?

Even if you soak longer, the waist will still stretch out later.

Mine went from barely being able to get them on in the store, to post-soak two or more inches too small, to being able to easily tuck in a shirt after a month of wear.

Or you can wash it in the washing machine on warm or hot and then hang dry. People get better shrinking results that way. They definitely look a bit big.

well then jsn should just soak it again afte a month he can just soak the waist in hot water just the waist to shrink it if it stretches out..

Oh, yeah, this is a good idea. Just soaking the waist did not occur to me, and it should work.

Yeah, they will stretch. Don't rush it though.

I got really worried when I tried mine on after letting them dry for a while and saw that I was about two inches away from buttoning them. I stretched them as hard as I could right then until I could get them on. I ended up getting a couple weird-ish stretch lines which I still have. Not a big deal, but I read that they will end up stretching back to where they were over a week of normal wear.

xposted in evolution thread...

Flat Head 3001 size 29 x 36

Seven months; 2 cold soaks, 2 hot soaks, 1 hot wash

Click to enlarge!

evo_08_2007_thumb.jpg

Bonus shot + bonus stupid leaned on a wall with sharp objects while drunk... (but all fixed now...)

yr2pt2

2dkegl

constant struggle..

Exchange those for a size 33..

They'll shrink more than you think, and they don't stretch that much.

eh if they dont' fit ill just keep exercising until they do...

But that doesn't make sense.. Just exchange them for one size bigger.. it's not worth wearing jeans that don't fit you for a year... exchanges only take a few days maximum..

oh! you got em from japan..

For some reason i thought you got them from Self Edge.

I don't even think the Japanese webstore would do an exchange.