The Flat Head

LFC4ever

well I have lost a lot of weight recently so I'm figuring my waist size but 33-34 is wat fits me perfectly though... these are 34 and I also put a hanger in the waist so they seem to shrank a little bit on the waist but not much and the inseam when i measure was between 35-36

Is there anyway to get the flathead 3001, without going through a proxy... and selfedge isn't an answer because they are out of my size.. and i'd prefer arcs n tab as well. Also I don't want the F310, cause the stiching isn't exactly flattering to me...

I saw some rakuten sites that said they would ship but that was previous in this thread, and since post levi's lawsuit, is there any left that ship?

Finally decided to give my baby a wash.

Flat Head 3003's, worn 3-4 months (who the fuck counts the days, anyway?), hot washed at the laundromat.

Nice, those look real good. Which photo would you say gives the most accurate representation of the 'after' color? That indigo in the second to last photo, for example, looks too good to be true.

What were the biggest differences after machine washing them? Did they shrink noticibly, get significantly softer or anything?

I have only worn mine for a couple months and have been careful with them, so I think I could easily go until December before washing. Still curious though.

Is there anyway to get the flathead 3001, without going through a proxy... and selfedge isn't an answer because they are out of my size.. and i'd prefer arcs n tab as well. Also I don't want the F310, cause the stiching isn't exactly flattering to me...

I saw some rakuten sites that said they would ship but that was previous in this thread, and since post levi's lawsuit, is there any left that ship?

you can go through 2nd via rakuten, however, unless you're a size 25 - 27 they've removed the arcs and tab.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/fh-3001/

i dont believe there are any left with the old arc and tab....damn shame.

you can go through 2nd via rakuten, however, unless you're a size 25 - 27 they've removed the arcs and tab.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/fh-3001/

i dont believe there are any left with the old arc and tab....damn shame.

only 19000 yen? is that alot cheaper? $159 usdollar? wow... that doesn't make sense

And is there free shipping? they will ship to USA?

this seems like a good deal, i might hop on this this week!

only 19000 yen? is that alot cheaper? $159 usdollar? wow... that doesn't make sense

And is there free shipping? they will ship to USA?

this seems like a good deal, i might hop on this this week!

yes, it really is that cheap. well, cheap to some...

Nice, those look real good. Which photo would you say gives the most accurate representation of the 'after' color? That indigo in the second to last photo, for example, looks too good to be true.

What were the biggest differences after machine washing them? Did they shrink noticibly, get significantly softer or anything?

I have only worn mine for a couple months and have been careful with them, so I think I could easily go until December before washing. Still curious though.

It was strange lighting conditions when i took those pictures (window light that went from sunny to cloudy back to sunny during the course of photographing). The color is very close to accurate though.

As far as noticable changes? Size doesnt change much, as long as you hot soaked when you got them. They do get signifigantly softer after a wash, but ive found, after wearing them maybe 10 times afterwards, that indigo lose speeds up considerably.

So that site ships to the US? I was just gonna wait for the sfx5ep jeans or get a pair of apcs just because they'd be thinner than all the japanese jeans for florida weather. but $190 shipped is hard to pass up. Just wondering if it was a big proxy deal or something. I should probably just back away anyway as i have no business spending $200 on another pair of jeans.

So that site ships to the US?

Last time I checked there was an embargo on shipping int'l via 2nd for jeans from Flat Head (along with other brands) starting a few months ago.

Not sure if that's still enforced but just putting that out there.

It was strange lighting conditions when i took those pictures (window light that went from sunny to cloudy back to sunny during the course of photographing). The color is very close to accurate though.

As far as noticable changes? Size doesnt change much, as long as you hot soaked when you got them. They do get signifigantly softer after a wash, but ive found, after wearing them maybe 10 times afterwards, that indigo lose speeds up considerably.

this seems to be the case with most of the jeans i have other than the crappy dyed ones ie. apc's. don't be afraid to treat your jeans, like err. jeans people.

Last time I checked there was an embargo on shipping int'l via 2nd for jeans from Flat Head (along with other brands) starting a few months ago.

hey, i just got my Flatheads shipped from 2nd, but they will only ship the new model without redtabs,arctuates. they wont ship out the old model.

any idea if this definitely only applies to jeans sid?

did you have any hidden charges

nope, just paid for the denim and the shipping.

the guy/owner maybe?(Ise) is a nice guy, althou communication can be diffucult as he doesnt speak english so most of the time, I had to use google translator. but if you're just gonna order, you can follow the how to order from rakuten guide.

nope, just paid for the denim and the shipping.

the guy/owner maybe?(Ise) is a nice guy, althou communication can be diffucult as he doesnt speak english so most of the time, I had to use google translator. but if you're just gonna order, you can follow the how to order from rakuten guide.

thanks a ton, going to order when i get home!

Is the 4001 considered an old model? I'm thinking it is, but I'd like a confirmation.

It's a few years old.. came out right after the 3001.