The Flat Head

LFC4ever

correct me if i'm wrong, but the 310 and 380 use the same denim as 3XXX or am i poorly educated.

They are exactly the same 3xxx models that was introduced by Self Edge in early January. The new Fxxx series is the Frontier Series with the new arcuates. The only difference besides that is the longer inseam to compensate for the post-soak shrink.

They are exactly the same 3xxx models that was introduced by Self Edge in early January. The new Fxxx series is the Frontier Series with the new arcuates. The only difference besides that is the longer inseam to compensate for the post-soak shrink.

yeah the denim is all exactly the same. but sidney, i asked kiya about this longer inseam after i heard about it from you and he said the f310 inseam is the same as the 3001 and the f380 is the one that actually has the longer inseam.

Sup guys I'm the new guy as you can see. Recently I picked up a pair of F380. I wanted to get your guys opinion before I soak them and Kiya told me I should soak them for a 1 hr which I will so the question any of you guys think longer or otherwise? well here some pictures let me know what you guys think thanks in advance for the help :o

wljkenj.jpg

jhfdgkjdf.jpg

sefjnskjf.jpg

put a hanger on the waist wile soaking it ( i put a wood cut to around the same diameter/ lenght on my waist put it on the waist shrink it and leave it there while it dries ) this will help..

hey,

i also just got my FH3001 from 2nd, haven't soaked them yet, but prolly looking to do a 3 hour warm soak. will post pics soon pre-soak and post-soak. when its drying would it be better if i wore them or just let them fully dry?

thanks

err got a tip from benny's at take 5 ... dont hot soak your jeans... just use tap water cold and soak overnight.. after like the 5th hour.. change the water and soak overnight and hang dry it wuld be better if you wear them while drying..so it wont shrink s much good luck mate

hey john you got fit pictures of those? what cut are those? 66? 55?

There's photos and info on these here..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=196

haven't gotten them. i had a friend buy it for me at take 5. later... supposed to be straight cut with no taper at all. limited ed....sucker for that...

yeah i remember those.. cool i saw it in take 5... nice pick up man!