The Flat Head

LFC4ever

• 2 months later...

Yeah it's weird. I don't want to fuck with the photos too much, but in direct sunlight... the contrast is a bit more highlighted...very streaky and the vertical fade is more apparent in person... hard to capture unless it was a macro as the lines tend to blend together in a jpeg.

I'm sort of diliberating when to wash it... probably will hot wash it in the upcoming months...

• 3 weeks later...
hi guys what flathead jeans fits like the samurai s5000vx or slightly slimmer than that... thanks!

The Flat Head S5003:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=208

hhHhHhahahahah here in manila PI people who wear 7 jeans and true religion or worse antik denim are the it people.. hahahahhah but jeez man.. they are hideous but i have to admit i have 2 pairs of TR and a pair of 7 rotting in my closet

I've been eyeing these and the 3003xx. Would you say the cut is about the same on these too?

Edmond, you should have one pair in lighter denim for those hot days!

The cut is pretty much exactly the same, except the S5003 comes with a nice real punch through cinch. and it's the 5XXX denim...

• 5 weeks later...

^pew, they shrink a good bit and are a bitch to stretch back out, i sized down 2 sizes from my natural waist (like i do for most of my jeans) for my 3001s and they ended up being too tight to look good/be comfortable. ive since sold them and ordered a new pair of 310s in my natural waist size. i get then saturday and ill have something up shortly after

^pew, they shrink a good bit and are a bitch to stretch back out, i sized down 2 sizes from my natural waist (like i do for most of my jeans) for my 3001s and they ended up being too tight to look good/be comfortable. ive since sold them and ordered a new pair of 310s in my natural waist size. i get then saturday and ill have something up shortly after

oh wow. so probably natural waist size or size up then lol.