The Flat Head

LFC4ever

What do you think about the fit? This is my 3002 pair, 4 days of positive wear,

I did a hot soak, and the waist shrunk from 17.3x2 inches to 16x2 inches,

the current after 4 days of bearing which stretches to 16.5x2 inches,

Do you think Should I cold wash it to better fit?

I think it's a bit wide at the waist and thigh

2018-10-08 18.09.39.jpg

2018-10-05 22.20.48.jpg

2018-10-05 15.19.24.jpg

well, Thank you, I think it's not too big in comparison to my body, just a bit of wrinkles in the upper thigh,

probably because the canvas is still hard, if I get the size down to 33, maybe it's going to cramped with me

Been wearing these the past two weeks basically any chance I can get. I have put off on getting them hemmed still, I just don't want to go with out them at the moment. 

But, I'm wondering if I should size down. These definitely serve a purpose and are awesome, but sometimes I feel like they would look better and still be a nice straight fit if they were a touch slimmer throughout the entire leg. 

20181010_175548.jpg

20181010_180916.jpg

20181010_181033.jpg

sizing down 1-2 sizes won't slim down the legs significantly, but get you tighter fit (and shorter) in the top.
for a slimmer look I would recommend switching to a different model.

they look just fine for this model and the way it's supposed to look - personally, I would probably size down 1 in order to have them fit better in the waist.

Edited by Foxy2

Yeah these are my 3005-S, to those that weren't sure or have asked.  

I was eyeing the Self Edge ones now. Would be half an inch less in the waist, and throughout the entire leg. The back rise would also be an inch shorter approximately. 

The only thing that gives me pause on that fit is the butt area. Looks like you don’t even have one... not sure if all your jeans look like that, but if you have a BUNCH of room everywhere (and you have hot washed these) maybe a size down could better give you the fit you’re looking for. 

3 hours ago, itsbenhere said:

The only thing that gives me pause on that fit is the butt area. Looks like you don’t even have one... not sure if all your jeans look like that, but if you have a BUNCH of room everywhere (and you have hot washed these) maybe a size down could better give you the fit you’re looking for. 

Yup agree... I have basically no ass to speak of, so this isn't breaking news for me lol. If I hike these up higher it looks better.

In theory these are not meant to be worn on the hip for me it seems. 

I can get a couple fingers in the waist on these, have a bunch of room to spare in every other area. Going to wait and see how I like wearing a higher rise jean for once with these though.

Okay, so what's the protocol for getting on preorders from 2nd? Decided I'm gonna go for the re-release of the diamond sneakers, but not sure whether to send an email as outlined @ https://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/2nd/order-sp-r.htm or to go directly through Rakuten's ordering system.

5 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

Okay, so what's the protocol for getting on preorders from 2nd? Decided I'm gonna go for the re-release of the diamond sneakers, but not sure whether to send an email as outlined @ https://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/2nd/order-sp-r.htm or to go directly through Rakuten's ordering system.

Add it to your chart, checkout. 

You will recieve a Japanese email. Shortly after, 2nd will then send you a link to pay with PayPal, and will send a tracking number. 

• 3 weeks later...