The Flat Head

LFC4ever

@SmokeStackLightning I hate that shit too...if someone is actually just curious about something because theyre interested in potentially buying it im happy to discuss the price and explain it. If someone can just tell something is super nice and wants to know the price because they think it's a shitload, I hate that. 

Spend $500 a month on a car payment and no one bats an eye, spend $500 on a wallet and everyone loses their minds...

What's the thing @SuperJackle? Pretty sure that means it's in stock. Usually it says delivery 1-3 days if you translate the whole page.

16 minutes ago, itsbenhere said:

@SmokeStackLightning I hate that shit too...if someone is actually just curious about something because theyre interested in potentially buying it im happy to discuss the price and explain it. If someone can just tell something is super nice and wants to know the price because they think it's a shitload, I hate that. 

Spend $500 a month on a car payment and no one bats an eye, spend $500 on a wallet and everyone loses their minds...

What's the thing @SuperJackle? Pretty sure that means it's in stock. Usually it says delivery 1-3 days if you translate the whole page.

Native print workshirt https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/fh-co-35w-bk/

Its been sold out for awhile and thus I’m a bit skeptical. 

I think it's immediate delivery since if its a pre-order usually the site has a lot of comments about delays, estimated delivery 9 months, etc etc. 2nd has so much stock it wouldn't surprise me at all if they had that shirt.

Is it weird that I’m hesitant to rock a shirt with a plethora of native motifs for fear of cultural appropriation? I really like this shirt but I fear I might catch some shit for wearing it in this day and age as a heteronormative white male. 

I wouldn’t care if I liked something. It seems that no matter what you do some one with an agenda will take it the wrong way anyhow. Political correctness has it’s place but when taken to extremes it says quite a lot about the person judging you

I rock my flat head native varsity like nobody’s business and haven’t gotten any comments on it although I have thought more about it in the past couple years...

but that particular shirt is really, really subtle. I mean come on.... not sure where you live but I doubt lost people would even notice the pattern. 

Just don’t go to Coachella in full headdress and you’re good...

12 hours ago, SuperJackle said:

Is it weird that I’m hesitant to rock a shirt with a plethora of native motifs for fear of cultural appropriation? I really like this shirt but I fear I might catch some shit for wearing it in this day and age as a heteronormative white male. 

Definitely a good concern to have, but I agree with @itsbenhere, the pattern is pretty small and I doubt anyone would even notice.

Hoping I get my 3001's back sometime this week. They are off for a hem. With all the brands and models I've gotten over the years, these are probably going to be my favorites once I get some age on them. After their first wash I'll probably wash them monthly and see what happens. 

I wish Flat Head still made more Native inspired pieces, they are normally some of the best stuff I think. 

My Flat Head 7001.

Ive had this shirt for about a year and a half or so, and wore it pretty often for the first year or so, but then I grew to really dislike “western” shirt details on shirts, so it mostly sat in my closet for 6 months with only the occasionally wear. While unpacking after a move this last week I pulled it out and realised “hey! This thing is gorgeous!”.  I honestly did not realise that it had faded and evolved even this much, but im very pleased with wear it is right now

(Did my very best to make all of the colors and contrast in these photos, and it is pretty true with the exception of a few of the photos that were too bright and I couldnt manage to fix)

ED5515CD-46F6-45F4-B229-19E3A3DB462A.jpeg

AC0305F8-D495-46C6-9FB7-00C79847A29E.jpeg

6EA12EE2-2030-45B7-B7D8-CE3BB2C541CB.jpeg

32616C89-DC39-4DA6-8135-356DA67B9948.jpeg

DEF5ACDF-3709-42D4-8A8B-050DCFC2C1D8.jpeg

01F00348-BF1F-43A3-BE71-6A4DCB133E4E.jpeg

668F57D6-4486-41AA-ADC0-3067BB9318A6.jpeg

358E2FC5-4F88-4B15-A78C-DBC9D7B51D50.jpeg

883BC136-87AB-415A-8ADC-1C238C91EAFE.jpeg

AEA5413B-9747-4011-91BC-ED3961F42320.jpeg

0F3A8DC2-6419-4327-8954-1F16D60A41A9.jpeg

6 hours ago, itsbenhere said:

Seriously gorgeous! That’s how I feel about my type 2. Except I always liked it...  is the shirt tight in you? That’s one that I don’t think I could ever fit in and I usually don’t have a problem. 

Nope! Not tight on me, it actually happens to be one of my best fitting shirts. I'll see if I can get a fit photo and check the size on the shirt at some point today

On 3/12/2018 at 6:37 AM, Claytonimus said:

I have bought from them before. They are legit. I think they get their product from the actual flat head stores - stuff that doesn't sell. Don't quote me on that though

Thanks. Not sure why, but didn't see this response until now. Looks like I have a new flannel in my future…

How do FH standard work shirts fit compared to their Westerns? A 44 in their Western flannels fits me very well, but that's all I've tried on of theirs. Should I expect a 44 in their regular flannels to fit similarly? How about a Glory Park chambray—42, or 44?

Another sizing question…How much wider are the Wide workshirts than the regular ones? If the chest of a regular 44 fits well (with maybe a little room to spare) but I want less shoulder room, is a 42R likely to be a viable option?

5 hours ago, SmokeStackLightning said:

Nhận 32 tôi nghĩ là dự đoán của tôi.

Các denim 16oz không co lại nhiều và sẽ kéo dài nơi bạn cần nó. Tra cứu số đo của 1002 từ các nhà bán lẻ sử dụng Google để giúp bạn. 

Chúc may mắn.

thank you, myself I want to go for size 32 but kyle (selfedge)

says: i should go for size 33 because this pair shrinks a lot, and it is hard to stretch

I never thought I could go for size 33 @@!

On 17/7/2014 at 4:18 AM, Grim Jarno said:

g tôi nghĩ tôi chỉ có đùi to. Danny từ Rivet và Hide nghĩ rằng những chiếc jean này sẽ kéo dài thêm một chút nữa. Các bạn nghĩ gì về sự phù hợp?

waist in size 33 will stretch to 33 inches ?, my waist is 32 @@ I'm very suspicious, it will shrink but will stretch after wearing