The Flat Head

LFC4ever

^agreed, most every domestic sewing machine will do a zigzag stitch and that will be enough to hold off further wear until such time as you need to send the jeans in for more extensive repairs. it will be way more cost-effective in the long run, absolutely!

9 hours ago, DoitsuJin said:

blast from the past, but does anybody by any chance remember the Self Edge x RJB Black x Black collab jean? (RJB66BSPBK)

I'm trying to recall what the specs of the jeans are, but no dice. 

Have you checked the RJB thread on this forum? I think I remember something like that being there.

Got some stuff for sale 

First up is a Flathead sawtooth denim shirt , love this shirt but it is just a bit too tight after a few too many slices of pizza so it has to go 

20170729_190459_zpso3kxjskt.jpg

The tag size is 38 and the measurements are as follows 

Chest   19.75 ( pit to pit 
Length   27 ( from base of collar )
Sleeve   23.5 ( from shoulder ) 

Price is $130 plus shipping

LOL. Personally I've found FH tees to be pretty stale for a very long time now. Yet they seem to sell mountains of them in Japan and Thailand, no matter how silly or repetitive the graphics are.

Flash, which shirt is that? Looks like a 7002W but I've never seen one with the hexagon buttons. Those are my favorite FH buttons, I wished they used them on more stuff (I'd love to have those on my 7002W.)

Kyle, I was thinking the same thing. I used to love the graphics and always had a couple tees on my radar that I wanted, now it's been I don't even know how long and I have 0 desire to buy any tees.

I kind of feel the same away about their shirts. I can't tell if it's me, not them... but I'm glad to hear another (former?) fanatic feels the same way.

I know its a long shot but does anyone here own the DC4 x Flat Head tee with totem pole graph in size 40 and willing to sell. If so, lmk. I think im in love 

These aren't that faded, but they are the most faded jeans I have ever owned :P They are my 103bsp RJB jeans.

I've owned them for about 21 months, but they only have about 5 months of wear on them right now.

Also, here's a link to a review of them I did because I am a shameless self-promoter.

https://almostvintagestyle.wordpress.com/

GDp4KoT.jpg

EilHM3Y.jpg

F0mMvUt.jpg

bTLFL7s.jpg

tpQN2hU.jpg

Yy1NK7j.jpg

Y1fsJwr.jpg

UuTd42B.jpg

Edited by dudewuttheheck

I'm sure that this has been asked and possibly answered, but I can't find the info.

Regarding the ultra suede arcs, if I remove the stitching does the ultra suede just fall off or is it glued on there. I really don't want them and Self Edge (which I know carries the non-suede arcs) has been out of my size for a while, so I might go 2nd.

On 8/14/2017 at 11:31 AM, somatoform said:

I'm sure that this has been asked and possibly answered, but I can't find the info.

Regarding the ultra suede arcs, if I remove the stitching does the ultra suede just fall off or is it glued on there. I really don't want them and Self Edge (which I know carries the non-suede arcs) has been out of my size for a while, so I might go 2nd.

have u check with rivet & hide?

3 hours ago, keybladehero said:

have u check with rivet & hide?

We only carry our 2 collaboration jeans (super slim and relaxed tapered) from RJB and none of their core range. We use RJB denim and indigo stitching for the arcs so they are pretty toned down.

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

• 3 weeks later...