The Flat Head

LFC4ever

The top block seems to be quite tight. I think that neither fit you very well, there seems to be a bit of muffin top but the biggest problem is the hip area that seems very squeezed. I'd size up or get another pair of jeans alltogether.

I agree that the hip area might be the issue. I think that's one of the often overlooked measurements and not too many retailers provide it either. I've found both flat head and iron heart have a pretty "straight through the hips" fit. 

I agree that the hip area might be the issue. I think that's one of the often overlooked measurements and not too many retailers provide it either. I've found both flat head and iron heart have a pretty "straight through the hips" fit. 

Interest check 

fh size 44 worn once 140 plus shipping paisley 

fh browm western worn 5 times 100 plus shipping 44

fh western short sleeve worn 3 times 44 80 plus shipping

fh red flannel worn 4 times 44

120 plus shipping 

take all for 450 shipped 

what you guys think?

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_3863.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

2 minutes ago, JDelage said:

@edmond - Nice shirts, good prices, however I'm not buying any FH shirt without knowing P2P and shoulder measurements (BiG style).

Theyre mostly at 21-22  inch chest 

Ok it occurred to me that perhaps those weren't the best pictures (too close and it shows too much of my fat ass). Anyways here are two more pics. The one in front of the flathead store is with me wearing IronHeart (666s) and the other pic is of me in the tfh3002:

IMG_2982.PNG

IMG_2984.PNG

x-post from WAYWT

Wearing my Flat Head 3005-A for the second time, the denim is really interesting and is getting more hairy ! I really like the lighter shade of natural indigo used opposed to the very dark regular pioneer.

Got them freshly hemmed from Rivet and Hide, can't recommend them enough, they were really fast, efficient and hemmed them exactly how I wanted. Thxs Danny !

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Spoiler

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.666fc13a033bad33f05da752746653e2.jpg

Edited by Collin

The fam's decided we are going back to Tokyo this time next year  (not that I influenced or complained. ..)  can someone give me the exact location of the TFH store in Harajuku please?

Or you could remove part of the arc.  It's the one loop-de-loop arc that really bothers me about TFH - just take that one out (or just remove that one lasso-looking part) and I'm sure it'd be fine ... but I know this is blasphemous - so don't do it ...

All - what is the difference between those two shirts:

- 7001WR: http://www.e2nd.net/br-fh/fh-271-etc-01-f/fh-7001wr.html

- F-DS001: http://www.e2nd.net/br-fh/fh-271-etc-01-f/fh-f-ds001.html

Only thing I can find is that the second shirt has only 2 snaps at the cuffs...

Thanks!

@ryan123 Those look like they're the same material but one is a Work Shirt and one is a Western Shirt. Main differences there are pockets and yoke.and buttons (regular vs. snap). I think Westerns tend to be cut a little bit slimmer but I can't speak from experience w/ TFH because I only have workshirts of theirs.