The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Well guys I have to sell the 3003. I'm usually capable of pushing through a waist stretch but these are truly too small for me. After a day of wear I'm in real stomach pain. Not worth it for me nor is this how I want to wear jeans.

I'll post a sale thread with measurements shortly.

Yea it is what it is. I should have just bought a second pair of 3009s since they are my fav! I think I can get most of my money back since this is a special pair that you don't see often. I'm selling at a good price. 

Here are measurements (in inches) for those who asked: 

Tagged 32: 

Waist flat: 15.5

Front rise: 11.5

Upper thigh: 12

Knee: 9.5

Hem: 8.5

Inseam: 34

Hit me up if you want these!

I love the look/feel of fresh FH denim. I find it really depends on the brand - some I like new, others I don't. I love my 3Sixteen ST-120x now, but I didn't like how they looked/felt new (very similar to chinos, plus non-contrasting stitching.) Actually, I think most double indigo (or indigo/black) denim doesn't look that great when new.

I used to think I disliked all new denim, just because I was so used to ONLY having new denim, I was never able to wear a pair long enough due to the fit. After having my pretty faded pair for a while now though, I definitely see the benefits of new denim!

I still dislike wefts of any other color than normal though, seems wrong to me!

Yea if you are going Rivet and Hide, the guys there will sort you out with exactly the size you need.

If you are lucky they may have a sample post soaked pair for you to try on. When i buy a flat head pair, I am most definitely gonna go to them

if it helps, measurements of my 3009s 32 (one hot soak, 1 hot wash, air dried, couple weeks of off & on wear)

waist: 15.75

thigh: 12.25

front rise: 10.375

rear rise: 14.5

knee (at 13"): 8.75

hem (30" inseam): 7.75

Edited by emgee420

Why do you have to get a 33? You're going to rivet and hide right? And also I've heard the sizing hasn't been consistent so I' not sure if that's what it would currently measure.

Don't have to get a 33 at all that is just my usual size. So that is my starting point. Doesn't matter what the tag says if they are a good fit. 

Yea it is what it is. I should have just bought a second pair of 3009s since they are my fav! I think I can get most of my money back since this is a special pair that you don't see often. I'm selling at a good price. 

Here are measurements (in inches) for those who asked: 

Tagged 32: 

Waist flat: 15.5

Front rise: 11.5

Upper thigh: 12

Knee: 9.5

Hem: 8.5

Inseam: 34

Hit me up if you want these!

Still available?

The THC T's are the best tshirts I have owned

Any comparison between your other tees?

clt3, are you talking about the TKT series? I've been interested in those too. No experience, but I'm sure they'd be great as all flat head stuff is!

Yeah both TKT and THC actually. Their shirts aren't really my style but the tees are pretty dope. I like FH but also thinking of getting tees from RMC if I go to Japan soon so I'm trying to gauge which one I might like better. Heard FH tees wear pretty warm so I'm kinda wary about that.

the THC is not a good choice if you're concerned about it being too warm. On the other hand, the TD series I bought a year ago i think is definitely lighter and more comfortable. From what i understand the TKT is supposed to be lighter in weight than the THC too.

The jacquard tees are really light and comfy too, but obviously a way different style.

THC are quite heavy weight with a slim but boxy fit. Great fabric and a bombproof neck opening. Wash well and hold their colour.

I wear RMC also, RMC are great T's but are a lighter material and less boxy. Both hold their shape really well. Depending on which RMC line you are going for, Joe McCoys fit TTS as do RMC. Buco are a slimmer fit and I size up 1.

For hot weather I'd go RMC.

the THC is not a good choice if you're concerned about it being too warm. On the other hand, the TD series I bought a year ago i think is definitely lighter and more comfortable. From what i understand the TKT is supposed to be lighter in weight than the THC too.

The jacquard tees are really light and comfy too, but obviously a way different style.

Judging from the pictures the TKT also seems to have a smaller neck opening as well. Will probably go to the FH store and try them out.

THC are quite heavy weight with a slim but boxy fit. Great fabric and a bombproof neck opening. Wash well and hold their colour.

I wear RMC also, RMC are great T's but are a lighter material and less boxy. Both hold their shape really well. Depending on which RMC line you are going for, Joe McCoys fit TTS as do RMC. Buco are a slimmer fit and I size up 1.

For hot weather I'd go RMC.

How are the lengths? I prefer something on the shorter side.

Picked up the TFHxRJBxCorlection jeans from Corlection in Melbourne today.

That's a gangster kangaroo by the way.

7qCY7OG.jpg

Really intrigued by the fabric.

I must have handled around 20 models across different brands, and this denim was the nicest and most unique by far.

IMO even beating the new season Stevenson's jeans, the fabrics on which were already very nice.

JmauIf5.jpg

The Corlection guys also showed me some TFH shell cordovan wallets and boots that will soon be for sale (no photos sorry). 

The new TFH wallets compared well side-by-side with the Kawatako waxy bridle wallets they also stocked - very impressed.

Measurements here:

http://corlection.com/products/t-f-h-x-r-j-b-x-corl-core-me-2109-slim-tapered-fit-1

The denim is LHT, rope-dyed, unsanforised, 14.25 oz pre-soak. Mildly slubby and irregular, not hairy. Solid, but a very nice hand.

The manufacturing is done by RJB crew. Uses TFH deer patch and top button, rest of hardware is RJB.

Stitching is top notch. Pocket fabric is plain. Hidden rivets.

Fit is slim with taper. Staff member was wearing a pair with 2 washes - looks like it fades well.

Edit:

Can't emphasise enough how nice the denim really is... I was in a room full of Warehouse, Fullcount, Stevenson, TFH, Momotaro, etc... And only this fabric drew me, just had to have it.

Edited by mikecch