The Flat Head

LFC4ever

okay then, I don't think I need a washing machine here are the measurements if anyone need them to choose size

pre soak  1st soak   2nd soak

waist           34"          33"           31.9"

inseam       34"           32.3"        31.5"

It's my first pair of unsanforized denim and at this moment I really like the fit (I sized up the 3002), the denim post soak is rough and cardboard. It's the best quality I ever had, but to be honest all I had were a pair of Edwin's made in europe and a pair of NaF. 

If they don't stretch back a lot, it ll be a 100% enjoyable journey. 

thanks for all fellas, I like this community. Cheers

the washers seem to hate on the non-washers so I think us veteran non-washers just seem to stay quiet.

yeah, max and i are always discussing about this new recent change.

but it's no hate really. don't worry. and it doesn't matter either. at all.

despite what ben propagades  :P

^I like it that way ;)

Hi, 

the waist already stretched to 33", the measurements pre soak are taken from Rivet & Hide

pre soak                            post soak

knee                                    8.6                                     7.9

leg opening                          -                                       7.5

f.rise                                   11.1                                    9.9

b.rise                                  14.5                                   13.7

thigh                                   12.75                                 12.1

I can't tell the leg opening pre soak because the jeans are tapered and I hemmed them from 38" to 34", if it can help they were 7.5" before hemming.

^ nice fit!

Anyone have any experience with how much the Flat Head 7002W will stretch? I got a 44 and it fits perfectly everywhere other than the chest which is a bit small. If i get 1" stretch and continue with my cutting it'll be perfect...but if i get 2" i won't need to diet!!! 

Can someone chime in? I've read online it'll stretch 1" in the chest. Right now it looks fantastic with a shirt under worn unbottoned but I'd like to be able to close it and not look like a stuffed sausage 

Been wearing my 3009's for 2 weeks. Not too sure about the comfort of these. Waist and thighs are totally fine. Not too tight or anything. The crotch is what's bothering me. Not trying to be crude or anything. Might just have to wash and wear more and see if the area softens up but I'm constantly having to adjust myself when I'm walking around.

Been wearing my 3009's for 2 weeks. Not too sure about the comfort of these. Waist and thighs are totally fine. Not too tight or anything. The crotch is what's bothering me. Not trying to be crude or anything. Might just have to wash and wear more and see if the area softens up but I'm constantly having to adjust myself when I'm walking around.

Same with mine, they fit me but still felt constricting in a way like they needed a bit more hip or thigh room to compensate for the lowish rise.

I was planning on buying a pair of 3012, and tried on a friends worn/washed/dried pair in the size that I needed (34), and then tried on a pair of new ones for good measure, and the waist was super tight, where as the legs fit me really well.

Can anyone confirm a measurement change from last year, or did I just happen to try on a weird pair?

I was planning on buying a pair of 3012, and tried on a friends worn/washed/dried pair in the size that I needed (34), and then tried on a pair of new ones for good measure, and the waist was super tight, where as the legs fit me really well.

Can anyone confirm a measurement change from last year, or did I just happen to try on a weird pair?

there tend to be small changes from run to run. but i am generalizing now to the point of no substance....

what matters in the end is not how your friend's pair fits you, but how the jeans fit you're going to buy. maybe try another cut? or try two or three 34s for the best fit.

Edited by Blue Nemo