The Flat Head

LFC4ever

So I tried on the HNW-52W, one of Flat Head's longest-running and most popular shirts.

fbLVH7T.jpg

NF0WlTv.jpg

YZxzUGR.jpg

This is a new color for the fall/winter 2013 season, it's a dark raspberry sort of color and looks really, really nice, I think it's my favorite color they've ever used for this shirt.  The fit's good and the fabric's soft.  One of the great things about this fabric is the detail in the weave, from a distance it looks like a simple block check pattern but up close you can see that it's actually a thick herringbone weave. 

lUIq350.jpg

Sugar Mountain: I think a Japanese dealer sold the 1009 as a special collab model a few years ago, and there used to be a 1007 bootcut model.  The Pronto PROXFH05 is basically a 16 oz. version of the 3002.  I don't know about anything new coming soon in the 16 oz. fabric, though. 

Usually you'll go true to size on the 3000 series jeans, it's common for people to buy one size up in FH compared to other jeans they wear.  The best thing, of course, is to just check the individual measurements for the model that interests you.

I like the FH shirt patterns and I'm sure the quality is great, but am I the only one who thinks that they just don't fit a lot of people properly...? Western and Japanese body types just aren't the same... They look super short in the body and the sleeves sometimes.

Kyle, what are the sleeves like on those shirts when you stretch out your arms?

If you're used to shirts being longer then yes, they're going to look short. I personally think that a shirt should end a bit past the torso....for some reason flat head is really the only company whose shirts don't hang past my ass.

I think that the fit Kyle has above is perfect, including sleeve length...

they do fit a little shorter than most other shirts but for me it's one of the few companies that makes shirts that fits me both in sleeve length and body length. then again i'm also asian with a shorter torso so thats probably why they fit well. 

I know it sounds crazy, especially considering how tall I am, but that's how the shirt is supposed to fit. They fit pretty much the same on Japanese people, sleeve length and all. I wouldn't mind having an extra inch in the sleeves, but the length is perfect. Shirts feel too long if they go past the top of my back pocket. Plus, the way the front is cut shows off the whiskers on your jeans.

On Tuesday night the 14th of January around 3 to 5 AM, DC4 has been robbed. Most of the items in our store at the Torstrasse have been taken. The police are currently investigating the case.

Important: DC4 stamp 
All the jeans from our store have been stamped 'DC4 Berlin' on one of the inner pockets. If you come across a brand new pair of jeans with this stamp, get in contact with us as soon as possible! Please keep an eye out for any of the goods that might come from our store. Many brands are hardly available outside of Japan, like Toys McCoy and Samurai Jeans.

stamps-dc4-pockets.jpg

Help us find stolen items and get a reward!
Do you spot a stolen product on websites like eBay or on a forum? Send the link to contact[at]dc4.de and you'll receive a FREE pair of jeans, and a discount on your next 3 orders.

Don't place online orders until further notice
Naturally, this means that orders placed online cannot be processed right now, we hope for your understanding. The shop will be closed until further notice. We're shocked and outraged about the whole event and can't wait for the criminals to be put to justice.

Please share guys! You can address me with any info, also DC4 contact or direct with Daniel. Thanks!

DC4 team.