The Flat Head

LFC4ever

forgot to mention they were f310s. yea, the top block feels a bit too big but the thighs seem about right. For the calves part, I want them slimmer as well. thanks for the help! i'll probably go back to self edge and exchange them for 31s

just bought a pair of flat heads from self edge recently, pretty excited to start wearing them. but not sure if I got the right size. I'm a 29 in APC's and I bought a size 32. My true waist size is around a 30.5. I tried the 31 in store and it fit perfectly on my waist. Not sure if I should size down 1 to a 31 or not. I want to have a slim fit rather than a relaxed fit. and it seems like these jeans look a bit too baggy. should i keep these or size down 1 to a 31?

I'm confused.

Why did you buy a 32 if the 31 fit well? Was it too tight somewhere else? Or worried about shrink?

Cause they're gonna stretch for sure.

the guy at self edge recommended that i get the 32. so i listened to him. i tried the 30 at first and i couldnt even button it and after he saw it, he was like i think youll need a 32. he gave me a 31 to try and said thats what the 32 is gonna look like after a warm soak. wasn't sure how much flat heads would shrink and stretch back. the 31s felt a bit tight on the thighs but maybe it was because i wasn't used to wearing denim that was so stiff. so at the end, i just listened to him and went with the 32. went home, tried it on and after a few more looks, I thought it might be too big.

Why i wear running shoes?

I am a RUNNER!!!

So you wear your FH running too? Or do you run to the club to catch z pussy? Girls like shoes, they don't like runners but whatever floats your boat.

Greeting from Germany!

Figured you were Euro. Seems most of you guys like the NB, Asics and Adidas paired with your jeans.

Anyways, like I said, your jeans look awesome, I just have my hand over your feet! ;)

Thanks guys for + comments;-)

I wear red wings sometimes too or in winter or shit weather or other times:-)

I love my RW 875 oder 877 much!

But in the moment i love to wear BOMB NB!!!;-)

@cents or non cents

I get girls with my runners;-)

More than you think dude!

My dig is making xtra hours;-)

Girls love me about me and not even the runners!

When i wear my Adidas Superstars the girl where sooo more horny when i where the Balance!

Bye the way...Germany isn' t cash-strapped on tuesday;-)

Oh just see you came from canada...you lucky man;-)

Bye

You rest my case.

Style does not equal running shoes! Form follows function, in fact NEVER seen a good pair of running shoes. And aren't they made for errr running?

gonna have to agree with cents... not sure what's the deal with the whole raw denim + NB look. if you can afford nice jawnz, you can afford decent footwear