The Flat Head

LFC4ever

^^lol

^I found that if I tried to put my wallet in the back pocket the infamous "Flat Head Diaper A$$" would be even more pronounced. Also sitting on my wallet really hurt my back. Not sure how a lot of you do it. Apparently it leads to more severe back pains later down the road. I ain't no doctor but that is what I heard =)

Will probably wash these in the next couple weeks and then I will post some post wash pics

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but does the 4001 denim shrink more or less than the 3001?

It shrinks less, just a little bit.

@optical

im a true 30 and i had the f350 in a size 30 and sold it after a few weeks because it was too big , also had the 3009 in a 30 and sold it for the same reason , for me i would size down 1 but have a good look through this thread and you will find plenty of information

@optical

im a true 30 and i had the f350 in a size 30 and sold it after a few weeks because it was too big , also had the 3009 in a 30 and sold it for the same reason , for me i would size down 1 but have a good look through this thread and you will find plenty of information