The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Lando, I think you have the same one in black... maybe I'm wrong.

Here's some more pics.... the tendon is like a darker brown/golden... it's kinda irregular so I do see what you mean by greenish.

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

SE has the same but for $210. Got mine from 2ND for $125 shipped :)... Paid on Friday, received today, East coast.

Hov you are correct. I do have the black one in my in my pocket as I type. I will be retiring it soon as it has almost stretched beyond function... My advice to anyone planning on using it as a wallet, clean it out regularly of business cards, old ids, etc. This will help you to avoid the stretch factor... And as for the greenish tint, I guess it was just that photo.

SE has the same but for $210. Got mine from 2ND for $125 shipped :)... Paid on Friday, received today, East coast.

You either don't understand the difference between cowhide and cordovan or you bought the wrong card case.

Edit: Ours is cheaper after shipping compared to what they sell it for in Japan, as is true for all Flat Head shirts, wallets, belts, jackets, etc...

You either don't understand the difference between cowhide and cordovan or you bought the wrong card case.

Edit: Ours is cheaper after shipping compared to what they sell it for in Japan, as is true for all Flat Head shirts, wallets, belts, jackets, etc...

I bought the riiiiight item :)... :):)

I bought the riiiiight item :)... :):)

Maybe you misunderstood...

You bought a cowhide card case but said you bought a cordovan case saying you payed less, of course you payed less, you bought a cheaper card case, we sell yours too, it's $105.

Maybe you misunderstood...

You bought a cowhide card case but said you bought a cordovan case saying you payed less, of course you payed less, you bought a cheaper card case, we sell yours too, it's $105.

Shopping elsewhere! Thanks for the breakdown though... :)

Now that Selfedge has restocked the FH wabash work shirt, and a 42 is on it's way to me, it's time to sell my size 40. Just tried on, then decided it was too small for me. Fits a little bit smaller than my other sz 40 FH shirts. Anyone interested?

Or Samurai (whereas I heard the Ironhearts are tighter woven, so warmer)

Other way around, Iron Heart is a slack weave and therefore stretches and breathes.