The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Thank you sid for making the obvious painful ;) I guess if I were to refine my question...would it be ill advised to wear a natural belt with jeans that lose a lot of indigo? (My APCs and Nudies didn't bleed like these FH)

Thanks!

This is a week old now, so I assume whatever decision about wearing the belt has already been made. That said, here is a crappy iphone pic of a Tanner natural belt that has spent its entire life paired with some F380's (~18 months).

Never had any indigo stains on the outside really, but obviously the inside (rougher leather) got pretty bad. Like everyone else said though, who cares? That's kind of the point...

photo.jpg

I am a 30 in NS and I just soaked my first pair of 1001s. They fit great in the top block except for the strange FH as crack bulge and hip flare, and they fit great below the knees. They are pretty skin tight in the lower thigh and knee. Can I expect these to stretch much or is this an indication that they are too small? I have slim thighs.

they should stretch out fine and the crack bulge and hip flare should soften up with wear..

you might even want to soak the top block again and throw them in the dryer or something

Yeah cosign^

btw Im impressed with the fitting.

If you wear a size 28 in shearers (imperials) what size would you get the

SExFHxI?

You'd be a 28 in the Inazuma jeans too.

I posted a fit of my new SEFH05 a week or so ago. I'm feeling like my thunder-esque thighs are ruining the look of these jeans! But I'm not giving up still trying to stretch these beauties out. They are literally stretching at the outseam at the thigh and calf area. Are my efforts futile?

Seeing a pair of unworn of SEFH05's on the market was too good to pass up for me.

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_5856-1.jpg

My BSPs are a bit bigger than I was expecting. I wear a 29 in diors and went to TTS with these @31. After wearing them for a week or so, the waist and overall fit is much much looser than my dior raws @1yr. I was expecting a much slimmer cut, especially with all the warnings on the SE website about these being super small or whatevs. These are now my not-skinny jeans lol. Maybe slim-fit-ish. Also I shoved a coat hanger in the waist during hot soak because I thought (from all the bright red size warnings on selfedge) they were going to shrink to unwearable proportions. Maybe I'll soak the top block again w/o the hanger in a couple weeks.

The extra room in the crotch is a welcome change. lol

jays978 - I think they look really good. My experience with BSPs tells me that they will stretch out for 2 months or so, so they will eventually get looser everywhere if you are worried about it being too tight. It is different denim to the BSP though so not totally sure. Did you buy from riff? I bought a brand new pair of SEXFH05Bk from him and the hem on those are 0.7" smaller then my equivalent size in BSP. That's 1.4" smaller in circumference. So hopefully they will fit a lot skinnier then my BSPs. My BSP fit for reference:

Picture1-2.png

chubby - I agree, no where near as skinny as I was expecting but they are awesome jeans...

cure - Weird because I sized down one on my BSPs and I find them fitted, not skinny but then again I like that now.

Jays - I like the fit, though I am biased!

Jobes - have those Canada Post SOBs delivered it yet??? The tracking said it was scheduled to arrive on the 10th? Did you have a massive snowstorm up there?

And yes, I expect they'll fit you snugger than your pic above....

Jays - I like the fit, though I am biased!

Agreed!

Jobes - have those Canada Post SOBs delivered it yet??? The tracking said it was scheduled to arrive on the 10th? Did you have a massive snowstorm up there?

And yes, I expect they'll fit you snugger than your pic above....

Not yet! :-( I hate Canada's Postal system! Ha! 2 weeks from Toronto to Vancouver? A joke but cant wait to get them, hopefully tomorrow!

Jobes,

Did you hem?/how tall are you.

No hem, just tall! (6'3")

Does anyone own both the SEFH05 & 30001s? I'm thinking about dropping the SEFH's and trying out the 3001s with a size up. Self Edge's measurements tells me that there's even less thigh room in the 3001s?

Edit: That's it - they need a better home. SExFH05s up for sale. Check my sig.

Does anyone own both the SEFH05 & 30001s? I'm thinking about dropping the SEFH's and trying out the 3001s with a size up. Self Edge's measurements tells me that there's even less thigh room in the 3001s?

Edit: That's it - they need a better home. SExFH05s up for sale. Check my sig.

I've owned both. That sounds right about the thighs.