The Flat Head

LFC4ever

xPost from Evo threak.

I washed for the 2nd time yesterday. Only worn my BSPs a few times since I got my s0500xxs so I decided to wash (since they were filthy anyways).

TFH BSP sz30 11months, numerous soaks. 1 [email protected], 1 @ 11 months.

hey man, you got any pictures of the sams worth showing yet?

I'm headed to Japan soon and I will be in Tokyo for a while. Where can I find a place that has a good selection of Flat Head denim? I found some old post about denim stores in Tokyo, but I can't find much information about the places in that 2005 post.

I'm headed to Japan soon and I will be in Tokyo for a while. Where can I find a place that has a good selection of Flat Head denim? I found some old post about denim stores in Tokyo, but I can't find much information about the places in that 2005 post.

The flagship store is probably your best bet - they have washed (and shrunk) pairs of all the denim in most sizes available to try on, so you can see how they'll fit and look after a couple washes. Really nice, because it takes all the guesswork out of sizing unsanforized denim

I just got my pair of 1001s in the mail today. I am super excited because I had to exchange them for a smaller size and I think that these will be perfect. 2 questions:

30 minute warm soak....good?

I have to struggle a bit to fit my hands in the pockets. Are FH known for small pocket holes? Otherwise the jeans fit as they should presoak.

I just got my pair of 1001s in the mail today. I am super excited because I had to exchange them for a smaller size and I think that these will be perfect. 2 questions:

30 minute warm soak....good?

I have to struggle a bit to fit my hands in the pockets. Are FH known for small pocket holes? Otherwise the jeans fit as they should presoak.

Depends on how tight they are to begin with. I bought my BSPs so that I could get the top button up just, before any soak. I warmed soaked for minimal shrinking the top block and boiling hot for the rest of the jean. Wore them for 2 weeks to get the most stretching out of the way, then used boiling hot water to soak entire jeans to get most of the shrinking out of the way without being a painful process for your fingers and waist.

@Kiya Man what timing. I was trying to save for the IHW-01 and you had to go and restock the Skulls. What's a guy to do...

Do you still expect the IHW-01 on Tuesday?

It might show up with the second half of the shipment on November 30th if not on tuesday.

My new 1001s, post soak.

2wnmm3o.jpg

29mu2op.jpg

The front shot looks good. Not to slim. They look comfortable. I am not sure how I feel about that but bulge that the 1001s have. Hopefully it will soften after some wear. Maybe if I had an ass I wouldn't have to think about it. I will probably soak mine tonight. How long and what temp did you soak them for?

Guest Midnite8

yeah, sorry bout the butt bulge, they are stiffer than sandpaper but don't worry they will soften up and I kinda pulled up my pants in the shot and wasnt sagging thats why.