The Flat Head

LFC4ever

i really hate my bsps. i dont even really wear them anymore.....the skinny cut is just so mainstream now. bleh

I don't think the BSP is a skinny cut, it's more of a slim cut with a taper... I think it's a pretty versatile cut which doesn't fall under the label of 'SKINNY' unless you size them them too small.

I don't think the BSP is a skinny cut, it's more of a slim cut with a taper... I think it's a pretty versatile cut which doesn't fall under the label of 'SKINNY' unless you size them them too small.

i agree

i sized up one from my true waist and i think it's my favorite fitting jean

definitely not skinny at all

i really hate my bsps. i dont even really wear them anymore.....the skinny cut is just so mainstream now. bleh

I'm sorry but who cares what's mainstream? What happens when, in say 3 years from now, every kid on the block is wearing the baggiest jeans they can (because baggy is in, skinny is out). Upsizing 5 sizes will be considered the cool thing to do at that stage, asking Kiya how to soak them without shrinking them will be a mandatory question and then you'll be complaining that baggy jeans is too mainstream and that you hate your size 68 BSPs. Just buy them to suit you and wear them!

You going to go naked to 'be against the grain'? Let's face it, wearing clothes is just so mainstream now...

Its more airy, I believe a looser weave as well. If you want the vibrant fading of the 3XXX denim, you're not going to get it to the same degree with these. You won't as streaky vertical fading or as much contrast, you'll have more vintage type fades. I would say go with the 3001 just because I'm a great fan of the streaky fading.

Its more airy, I believe a looser weave as well. If you want the vibrant fading of the 3XXX denim, you're not going to get it to the same degree with these. You won't as streaky vertical fading or as much contrast, you'll have more vintage type fades. I would say go with the 3001 just because I'm a great fan of the streaky fading.

...it's definitely the same cut and they're only available in japan, except some which are went outside. They're also limited if I remember right.

...it's definitely the same cut and they're only available in japan, except some which are went outside. They're also limited if I remember right.

I've emailed Giles, he's got some.. i have 3001 already... i think the s5001 attracts me more... i guess men always try to get what they dont have... Im not sure if i'm a big fan of the fast fading anymore, it gets a bit boring bcos everyone ends up with these kill fades in 9 month... imperfection is what i'm after!!

they are SKINNY/low/tight and now im getting pissed just wearing them...

how tight? i never seen one being so tight on someone but you

what about some fit pics?

here is mine, true to size

kinda tight on the waist and thigh..

excuse the background and the flipflop and the cigarrete (it was midnight).

4106322490_e3eca3d198_o.jpg

personally, i think they fit me just fine.