The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Flat Head is in the middle of a production run, fresh jeans are being made and will be back in stock August 15th.

did you guys already get this restock in but just not update the site yet or something (you were referring to the 1001's in the quote)? and are you going to restock the BSP's anytime soon? looking for a pair of either of them in 28...

How much would SE05BSP shrink in upper thigh after hot soak?

Would upper thigh stretch back to pre-soak size after multiple wears?

Any input will be appreciated.

I'm late on the reply, but I'd STRONGLY recommend against a hot soak. If you are worried about the thighs being too tight, then chances are they will be after a hot soak. I had the sexfh05s and did a hot soak. The thighs stayed tight and did NOT stretch back out much, and I wore then for about 2-3 months after the soak.

--Markmont.

i think he's just agreeing with me.

man.... my jeans have been through a lot. been in a couple fights, been in 4 different oceans, been in jail, been through a motorcycle crash, played rugby in them, got set on fire, had beezies almost puke on them, ran 2 miles in them, etc.

they don't smell bad either...

joined the legion, got kicked out of castel, trainhopped and hitchhiked, slept in the streets, got from marseille to amsterdam on 20euros, fell into the canal, ran away from the police, washed in a river, had a hooker struggle to take them off, got hit by a car.

next step: fishing boat?

joined the legion, got kicked out of castel, trainhopped and hitchhiked, slept in the streets, got from marseille to amsterdam on 20euros, fell into the canal, ran away from the police, washed in a river, had a hooker struggle to take them off, got hit by a car.

next step: fishing boat?

i seriously envy your life

spilled absinthe on my jeans, got into a bar brawl, a hooker spit at me and told me to fuck off, jumped across a subway track, hitchhiked to antwerp from amsterdam, trainhopped to brussels, tried skateboarding while drunk, dine and dashed a chinese restaurant.

off to london.

i really need to wash these BSPs.

Hey guys,

Just got my pair of F350's, and they are WAY too big. I bought a 38W. The waist is fine, but they're just so damned straight legged. That and there's way too much room in the seat.

PLEASE advice on the fit of the 3009's? They look like they might taper a bit, like my LVC 47's? Or a different cut that tapers a bit.

Thanks

What cut is the same as the 3001, but w/button fly?

I wouldn't size down that much on ANY pair, let alone a pair of Flatheads.

The 3008, 3009, F380's are all Levi '66 cuts, which would be the closest to your '47s. Size true on the XXX1, F310s or even up one if you want a straighter fit.