The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Sorry, this is going to be a teaser.

Anyways. I purchased the Flat Head Black Mint shirt back in December or so of 2008 when I was up in hellacountry in SF.

Supposedly these things are gonna 'wear' on me, and I've noticed recently that it has! Some of the wear is mos' def weird, but I got photo evidence.

I'll post photos tomorrow or whenever, but yeah! That shirt is tres incroyable!

the bsps are so fucking skinny. ugh its killing me

yeah but they stretch like crazy. mine were decently tight at first but now they are really loose throughout the whole jean. they tighten up after a wash or soak as expected but stretch back out within a week. the silhouette remains pretty slim though so it's no biggie.

yeah but they stretch like crazy. mine were decently tight at first but now they are really loose throughout the whole jean. they tighten up after a wash or soak as expected but stretch back out within a week. the silhouette remains pretty slim though so it's no biggie.

i can attest to that..

How much would SE05BSP shrink in upper thigh after hot soak?

Would upper thigh stretch back to pre-soak size after multiple wears?

Any input will be appreciated.

here are the measurements i posted earlier in thread...

PRE-SOAK measurements (BiG)

thigh: 11.2"

POST-SOAK measurements (BiG)

thigh: 10.2"

they've stretched out (after about a month?), but not all the way back to pre-soak. if my thighs were bigger though, i'm sure they would've stretched more.

if your concern is that the thighs will be too tight, then don't worry cuz it won't be a problem unless you have thuuuunder thighs.

here are the measurements i posted earlier in thread...

they've stretched out (after about a month?), but not all the way back to pre-soak. if my thighs were bigger though, i'm sure they would've stretched more.

if your concern is that the thighs will be too tight, then don't worry cuz it won't be a problem unless you have thuuuunder thighs.

Do you think any of the 3-series denim will shrink like that in the thigh? I'm eyeing the 3009 on rakuten, all the measures seem really good except the thigh pre-soak seems kinda big...