The Flat Head

LFC4ever

i want them chainstitched though and i can get it for free presoak

i had flatheads in 32 and never hemmed and they looked fine stacking, but im scared to do so on the 33s

Hemming pre-soak will give you more roping too. ;)

Sounds like a 32" inseam is your target. Seeing as how the unhemmed length is ~34" post-soak, I'd say hemming 2" would get you a 32" inseam post-soak. Haven't had any experience with the 3XXX denim though, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

What's your takes on the 4001 model guys? thinking of getting a pair... Size down one or true to size?

I have a pair of F310, same fit as the 4001, basiaclly true to size for a skinny fit and size up one for a slightly slim fit. I sized up one and they were tight as hell after hot soak

Direct sunlight damaging indigo seems kinda iffy to me, I'm pretty sure jeans were designed to be able to withstand the sun.. otherwise people would have to carry a parasol and work at night. But I've also read on superdenim that you can't get fades at night...

the weather may get supposedly too hot and boil your jeans. i read this in a thread somewhere

Hi guys,

Trying to decide on a FH cut similar to the LVC 47's. Any advice on sizing and other models? It looks I'm between a 34 and 36 (no 35 of course). Is is feasible to buy the 34's and not allow the waist to shrink, then just have them stretch?

Any help is appreciated.