The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Any opinions on this fit (apologies for the crap pictures)? Sized down one on these F310s, which isn't something I'd do again. A month of wear has seen some stretching, but can't help thinking they're a tiny bit too snug still. May have to sell these on the market. The inseam shrunk to 33 after a hot soak - more stacking would have helped.

3282877466_b5da967803.jpg?v=0

Guest patchmb

^ I'm not too sure when it came out . I noticed it on rakuten a couple of weeks ago along with 1 in red/black & decided to jump on it pretty quickly as i wear a 44 & they always seem to sell out .

Any opinions on this fit (apologies for the crap pictures)? Sized down one on these F310s, which isn't something I'd do again. A month of wear has seen some stretching, but can't help thinking they're a tiny bit too snug still. May have to sell these on the market. The inseam shrunk to 33 after a hot soak - more stacking would have helped.

3282877466_b5da967803.jpg?v=0

Im in the same boat as you, i regret soaking mine as i was getting used to having the stacking.

Yours fit alot nicer than they do on me though :( How tall are you?

n1cx0 how many month? Did you not soak before wearing, the stitching seems really bright.

~14 months. i did do a presoak. stitching's still in tact probably cause of the polycore thread and using 6 threads for the arcs don't really hurt either.

DSC05953.jpg

DSC05957.jpg

DSC05958.jpg

DSC05959.jpg

my bsps, the fit pic looks alittle weird in the knee bc i think i shifted my weight to one side (?)

info:

sz. 29, hemmed 7in.; real waist about 29.5in.

i'm 5'5" roughly, 135lbs.

no soak, no wash, worn ~5 days/week since 2nd wk in dec.

i didn't do a formal soak but these have picked up some precipitation due to like dense fog, drizzles, rain, leaving them in my car overnight, etc.

when i first got them they were so damn tight, took me about a day to button them all the way, they're still tight to be honest.

we'll just have to see what happens i suppose, when i finally do get around to a rinse/wash.

there's a very vivid blue sprouting from the whiskers and back pocket, starting to show some in the combs but nothing too drastic.

giuls, it looks like a nice fit butt i think you should soak it while its still early. I wouldn't worry about it being too tight, the waist will stretch; especially if you put them on while they're still damp. I have the same size as you, but i think the overall silhouette of yours is baggier because you didn't soak it yet.

Some progress pics:

Day 82 SE05BSP Size 30

Nothing groundbreaking going on... but progress is slowed because of the recent weather here.

DSC_0010-PP.jpg

hidden rivets became purple?

DSC_0017.jpg

hey, nice job so far. did u wash or soak them yet???

as for the hidden rivets, my f 380's didnt turn purple.... hrmm

BTW do BSP's fade faster than other flathead jeans?? it seems that all BSP's give it up pretty quick..

hey, nice job so far. did u wash or soak them yet???

as for the hidden rivets, my f 380's didnt turn purple.... hrmm

BTW do BSP's fade faster than other flathead jeans?? it seems that all BSP's give it up pretty quick..

No wash or soak since initial hot soak(s). Ummm I don't know if they fade faster than other flat heads... it's 3XXX denim so the denim itself should fade the same as the other models using that denim.

edit: Thanks cure. yeah I wear them a little higher than most people I think. I do sag a little but not too much since I get such bad diaper butt. Probably a result of my sizing.

Those are looking nice panthermodern. You say soak(s). What was your initial soaking routine? I just got my second pair of BSP's (had to size down), hot soaked for 2 hours and now I'm wondering if I should do it again. They are tight as hell right now in the thighs and snug in the waist, but I've become obsessed with getting as much shrinkage out as possible from the get go. I did two soaks with my first pair and they definitely seemed to shrink more on the second soak, but for whatever reason I'm apprehensive about doing it with this pair. Paritally because they fit so well after one, but also I guess I'm just concerned about loosing too much starch initially? I dunno if that's stupid or not.

much to the rapport of soak comments i decided to do so, i was compromised by you persuasive fellows,

info:

soaked a little over an hour of the hottest water my bath could produce,

love the fit, probably could've done it sooner, but no regrets, trial&error.

here we go:

DSC05975.jpg