• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• :-0

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

There is a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and will survive the apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By Scottishblue
      View Advert Flat head f310
      Size 29 Flat Head f310 jeans. Worn for about 4 months, electric blue fades starting to come through. Too small for me now but amazing jeans and since the company is shutting down you wont have many chances to get your hands on a pair.
      Advertiser Scottishblue Date 10/04/2019 Price $120.00 Category denim Brand THE FLAT HEAD Actual size 29  
    • By Scottishblue
      Size 29 Flat Head f310 jeans. Worn for about 4 months, electric blue fades starting to come through. Too small for me now but amazing jeans and since the company is shutting down you wont have many chances to get your hands on a pair.
    • By Coolguyzack
      Size 40
      Fits between XS and S:
      Laid flat, pit to pit is 19", Top of shoulder (immediately left or right of collar), 25"
      Light Wear
      US Domestic w/Shipping: $40
    • By youngofthesoonest
      Strike Gold Indigo Loopwheeled Sweatshirt Jacket
      I only wore this a couple times and just did not find a place for it with everything else I have. It's a super heavy loop wheeled indigo dyed fleece. It's not garment dyed so it has a deep rich indigo color that will fade nicely with wear. It's tagged Medium but fits like an American small.
      Measurements: 
      Chest: 42in 
      Length: 27.9in 
      Sleeve: 25in 
      Shoulders: 17.7in
      $220 CONUS

• SSENSE GLOBAL
    Church's Footwear UK
  • Brain Dead Black Gooey T-Shirt
    $US 70

202266M213022_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.16245891