jstavrin

Loopwheeled/Vintage T-Shirts

I think I already have the same indigo one or else I would buy it from you.

You can ship those back for like 25, do priority mail in a mailing envelope

Yea you can get a lot cheaper using those flat rate envelopes; I believe I shipped a shirt to the UK a couple of years back for something like $7.

Yea you can get a lot cheaper using those flat rate envelopes; I believe I shipped a shirt to the UK a couple of years back for something like $7.

Those work for international delivery?  I had to ship something to Canada and I don't think I was allowed to use flat rate.

Could anyone with warehouse tees tell me how they fit, thickness vs flat head etc? Also, who stocks warehouse tees on rakuten?

Warehouse are less boxy, a little longer than FH. Lighter material but nice solid neck opening. I wear 42 in TFH THC T's and a large in Warehouse if that helps. I think vintage paradise do warehouse on Rakuten

That sounds like exactly the fit I'm going for. I'd love something longer and less boxy. I love my fh tees, but they're almost too hot to wear when the temperature outside even allows t shirts. Thanks Geeman.

I have two plain Warehouse tees and they are definitely boxy and quite short. I take a 42 in Flat Head tees and a M in Warehouse. If you're looking for longer or less boxy and in a lighter material, Dubbleworks comes highly recommended. My favourite tees these days and good value.

I have a dubbleworks tee in L and while the weight is good, the length is still a bit too short.

What's the verdict on deluxeware? Hardly see anyone post about their stuff and the sizing seems pretty good.

On the flip side, I have a Warehouse border shirt that is not boxy or short at all. In fact, I had it shortened at the tailor.

I have a dubbleworks tee in L and while the weight is good, the length is still a bit too short.

What's the verdict on deluxeware? Hardly see anyone post about their stuff and the sizing seems pretty good.

The number that scares me with the Deluxeware tees is the shoulders. They tend to be quite narrow. I've handled a few other items from them, and the quality is fantastic. For such a prolific brand, I've wondered why no Western retailers have stocked them.

Love deluxewear tees

Ed, any idea why the brand hasn't taken off outside of Japan? Does the company refuse to give accounts? Cuts geared toward Japanese??

6F16B5BF-598D-46DC-B78D-8B117A99739C_zps

2C303B74-C7BC-43DE-B623-2AF1A3F6F9DA_zps

C1F56051-25DC-42A8-B8EC-ED23C8EAC57D_zps

531BFBB0-76CB-4DE8-9A26-97E4C7E34238_zps

take note this is an XL

see how small the collar?

Yikes, that looks like a choker! The shirt looks really good though.

Damn that neck looks crazy small. Is that neck size pretty consistent for all of their tees Ed? I was looking into buying a size xl too.

Pretty consistrnt neckline man chest is 22 inch

I cannot stand neck ribbing that wide, it's straight yuck-sauce to me.

89547BFD-6E0F-4641-BC2F-4647419BF464_zps

theyre as thick as maybe a little thicker than real mccoy tees

Can anyone with experience with FH SG Barnes etc comment on the neck size. I'm in the minority but prefer a smaller neck opening

Some have expressed that fh tees have baby necks but I've found my size 42's to be quite perfect. And my head is pretty large so no trouble getting in through the neck hole or anything like some

TFH are small tight neck opening that don't stretch out