Loopwheeled/Vintage T-Shirts

jstavrin

Well after receiving my two Tezo tees I couldn't be more happy.

From the color to the fit to the construction, really these shirts are worth the wait.

I got the wine color and the dark indigo and these are the idea tee in my mind.

Fabric is really unique, irregular and has some little knots scattered around on the outside.

I'm going to place another order in the near future without question.

Well after receiving my two Tezo tees I couldn't be more happy.

From the color to the fit to the construction, really these shirts are worth the wait.

I got the wine color and the dark indigo and these are the idea tee in my mind.

Fabric is really unique, irregular and has some little knots scattered around on the outside.

I'm going to place another order in the near future without question.

Awesome, really interested to see how they fit, so post fit pics!

• 2 weeks later...

On the fence of ordering a Warehouse Pocket tee...has anybody experience with them regarding sizing / shrinkage? A size L would be perfect (normally I'm M in Iron Heart, Gildan, Carhartt, Fruit of the loom and whatnotever), but I'm in fear of too much shrinkage in the shoulders...

I think I'm going to place an order for that navy McCoy pocket tee, really looks nice.

In other news I finally picked up some chemical neutral detergent so I can wash my Tezomeya shirts and snap some fit pics.

Got some new T's...

FilMelange - Dizzy

d5732902f3d559567ac565cc8b269cc2_zps315a

1793e1895e347d60ae7c54901fe9e651_zps560b

97b8df8fc43b6719cd4f1bd7c1506b97_zps6274

616cd5f6ed8182b1a82fa74384a0eae2_zpsab23

b3bcf5c208b47c010fd5b211a31626c1_zps8f4b

4e42d02d5c69dd0593bebd15cd904cb7_zpsf701

793d93abc51b4b33cc03841df72932eb_zpsc637

Easily, one of my favorite tees at the moment - not to heavy, not too short, nice fit, amazing fabric, great melange colours, good neck hole fit, size 3 is my size.

Edited by Foxy2

Foxy- Looking at the last picture the direction of the weave of the fabric on the hooded sweat looks vertical? opposed to the crew neck that looks horizontal, (could be my monitor) These are cut/sewn, so do Loopwheeler produce a tubular fabric then split the tube and lay the pattern out on the material in both horizontal and vertical planes before cutting? If so it must produce irregular shrinkage.

^ I looked at both but ordered through Rakuten.

^^ double o soul - You are right about the grain line.

The hoodie is cut in a more "contemporary" fashion and the sweat is cut with front and side panels shifted by 90 degrees against each other. I have seen this on many vintage pieces well as a few retro pieces. The reasoning behind this practice for the vintage pieces as far as I have heard was:

- old style sweater knit fabrics had no elastane (or similar fibers) and would consequently stretch quite a bit, but the knits were often less stretchy in the other direction...

- fabric utilization could have been slightly more efficient with cutting panels in both directions

If you cut the knit after washing shrinkage problem is not an issue.

(The pictures were taken after my initial run through the washing machine.)

LoopWheeler is getting the fabric produced to their specifications by 1 of the 3-4 remaining knitting companies that still use the original equipment.

Cut-open knits are often more efficient in fabric utilization as well as machines utilization - using a single needle cylinder to cover all sizes instead of of using multiple size specific cylinders often requiring multiple machines.

In the case of the sweat with side panels and different cut direction it would be possible to make it out of closed tubes (2 different fabrics) - but it would certainly be very inefficient and time consuming with no real advantage or gain...

Again, most of my (confirmed) loopwheeled garments are actually with side seams and not with a tube body.

Just measured my Tezomeya shirts before the wash, they are both the 185 size.

Shoulder: 19 in.

Chest: 23 in.

Length: 29 in.

These fit me pretty well, for the record I'm 6'3.5" and about 215 pounds.

Here's a picture of the colors I got, still working on a proper fit pic.  

I would say the picture represents the colors fairly well, except the dark cobalt blue looks a bit more blue in person.

LNBwEtKl.jpg

Makes sense, I was wondering if it did come down to economy (horizontal and vertical plane cutting) they would make the hooded sweat in both vertical and horizontal variations to reduce waste. After reading your post im thinking not.

The material looks superb, Hows the weight compared to its peers?

Here are some details (Google &Bing translated) from LoopWheeler's news section regarding this year's Gomashio:

ヴィンテージã®ä¸–ç•Œã§é€šç§°ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªã¨å‘¼ã°ã‚Œã¦ã„ã‚‹ç´ æãŒã‚ã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚ãã®ã»ã¨ã‚“ã©ãŒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒ¬ã‚¤ç·¨ã¿ã‚’ã—ãŸã‚‚ã®ã§ã™ãŒã€ãƒ«ãƒ¼ãƒ—ウィラーã§ã¯åŠã‚Šè£æ¯›ã¨ã—ã¦è¡¨ç¾ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ã‚«ãƒã‚­ãƒå·¥æ¥­ã•ã‚“ã§ã‚‚ã“ã®ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªåŠã‚Šè£æ¯›ã‚’ç·¨ã¿ç«‹ã¦ã§ãã‚‹åŠã‚Šç·¨ã¿æ©Ÿã¯1å°ã—ã‹ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。TOPãƒãƒ£ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã®æ¢ç³¸ã¨ç”Ÿæˆã®ç³¸ã‚’3本撚りåˆã‚ã›ã¦ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªã®ã‚ˆã†ã«è¦‹ãˆã‚‹ç·¨ã¿åœ°ã‚’作ã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ç”»åƒã¯ã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‡ã‚£ã‚¬ãƒ³2013ãƒãƒ¼ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ã®ã‚µãƒ³ãƒ—ルã§ã™ã€‚

There is a material that is referred to as the so-called salt-and-pepper in the world of vintage. It is a thing most of which was the inlay knitting, but is expressed as a back hair hanging in a loop Wheeler. There is only one knitting machine to be hanging freshly knitted back hair hanging in this salt-and-pepper Kanekichi industry's. I'm making a knitted fabric that looks like salt-and-pepper twisting three yarn and generation heathered yarn TOP charcoal. An image is a sample of the 2013 version cardigan.

Aka gomashio and called in the world of vintage material. Are represented as the back hair, but is mostly a inlay braid hanging in ループウィラー. Kanekichi industries I but this gomashio hanging hanging knitting [...] crochet back hair, you can not only one. Make stitch looks like gomashio twisted yarn TOP charcoal Heather yarn and generation three. Image is a Cardigan 2013 version sample.

013ãƒãƒ¼ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ã¯è¢–å£ã¨è£¾ã«ä½¿ç”¨ã—ã¦ã„るゴマシオフライスã®ç·¨ã¿ç«‹ã¦åº¦ç›®ã‚’(ã„ã‚ゆる密度ã§ã™ã­ï¼‰è©°ã‚ã¦ã€æ˜¨å¹´ã¾ã§ã®ã‚‚ã®ã‚ˆã‚Šã‚¹ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒãƒãƒƒã‚¯ã‚’å¼·ãã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚今ã¾ã§å°‘ã—ã€ãƒ†ãƒ³ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã‚†ã‚‹ãæ„Ÿã˜ãŸã‚Šã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ã‚‚ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã—ãŸãŒã€ä»Šå¹´ã‹ã‚‰ã¯ã—ã£ã‹ã‚Šã¨ã—ãŸæ„Ÿã˜ã«ãªã£ãŸã‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚å‰ç«‹ã¦éƒ¨åˆ†ã¯ã€ã„ã¤ã‚‚ãªãŒã‚‰ã«è‹¦åŠ´ã—ã¾ã™ã€ãƒãƒ¼ã‚ºã‚¢ã‚¤åŠã‚Šé¹¿ã®å­ã€‚時間ã‚ãŸã‚Š30cmã—ã‹ç·¨ã‚€ã“ã¨ãŒã§ããªã„è²´é‡ãªç´ æã¨ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚7月中ã«ãƒªãƒªãƒ¼ã‚¹ã§ãる予定ã§ã™ã€‚ãªã‚“ã¨ã‚‚言ãˆãªã„ゴマシオåŠã‚Šè£æ¯›ã®é›°å›²æ°—を楽ã—ã‚“ã§ã„ãŸã ã‘ã¾ã—ãŸã‚‰ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚@鈴木ã•ã¨ã—

(It is so-called density) will be packed the time knitting sesame Ambrosio milling that you are using for the hem and cuffs, 2013 version has a strong stretch back than those of last year. I think there was also a little, and you can feel loose tension until now, but we do now feel that I did well this year. The hard time as usual, fly part is, fawn hanging Birdseye. It is a valuable material that can not only 30cm per hour weaving. It is scheduled to be released in July. I think that if you can and enjoy the atmosphere of the back hair is salt-and-pepper hanging that nobody knows. @ Satoshi Suzuki

Knitted cuffs and hem with ゴマシオフ rice 2013 version time making eyes ( so-called density! ) packed, than last year's strong stretch back. Had ever bit the tension loose feel, think or became a solid feel from this year. Twill is a basis hanging Kanoko, struggling as always. Valuable material cannot weave only 30 cm per hour. It is will be released in July. Gomashio hanging I couldn't say I hope you enjoyed the atmosphere of back hair. @ Satoshi Suzuki

(They are talking about the cardigan and especially the rib on this particulars item...)

Edited by Foxy2

Here are some comments regarding the hoodie:

ãƒã‚¤ã‚¸ãƒƒãƒ—フーディ13FWãƒãƒ¼ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ã‚‚ã‚„ã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚åŒæ§˜ã«æ”¹è‰¯ã‚’加ãˆãŸã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªãƒ•ãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¹ã‚’使用ã—ã¦ã€åŒã˜ã今月ã˜ã‚…ã†ã«ã¯ãƒªãƒªãƒ¼ã‚¹ã§ãã‚‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚カラーã¯ã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚´ãƒžã¨ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマã®2カラー展開ã§ã™ã€‚よã‚ã—ããŠé¡˜ã„ã—ã¾ã™ï¼@鈴木ã•ã¨ã—

I also did high zip hoody 13FW version. I think with the sesame Ambrosio milling cutter made improvements as well, to be able to release this month all over as well. The color is two colors of navy deployment and sesame Kurogoma. Thank you! @ Satoshi Suzuki

I'm also ãƒã‚¤ã‚¸ãƒƒãƒ—フーディ 13 FW version. I use the ゴマシオフ rice made improvements as well, can be released to all this month also. Color is 2 colors with chicken and vegetable and ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマ. Thank you in advance! @ Satoshi Suzuki

And the sweat:

マシオ通信ãã®2ã§ã™ã€‚ã“ã®ç§‹å†¬ã¯ã€ã‚¹ã‚¦ã‚§ãƒƒãƒˆã‚’æ–°ã—ã製作ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ゴマシオフライスを両サイドã«å¤§èƒ†ã«ã¤ã‹ã£ãŸãƒ‘ターンã§ã™ã€‚ループウィラーã§ã¯ã€ãƒ¨ã‚³ãƒ‰ãƒªã‚¹ã‚¦ã‚§ãƒƒãƒˆã¨å‘¼ã‚“ã§ã„るパターンã§ã™ã­ã€‚2013ãƒãƒ¼ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ã¯ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªãƒ•ãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¹ã«æ”¹è‰¯ã‚’加ãˆã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ãƒ•ã‚£ãƒƒãƒˆãŒã„ã„æ„Ÿã˜ã«ãªã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

This is Part 2 Mashio communication. This fall and winter, we produce a new sweat. It is a pattern that I used boldly on both sides sesame Theodor milling. The loop Wheeler, It is a pattern which we call horizontal drilling sweat. I think fit is or has been a good feeling 2013 version because I made improvements to sesame Theodor milling.

Macao telecommunications is part 2. This fall and winter will produce new sweatshirts. Is the ゴマシオフ rice on both sides used to bold patterns. ループウィラー is a pattern is called ヨコドリスウェット. I think either has become a good fit because the 2013 version has made improvements to the ゴマシオフ rice.

脇下ã®ã‚¯ãƒ­ãƒ¼ã‚ºã‚¢ãƒƒãƒ—ã§ã™ã€‚フラットシーマã§ç¸«è£½ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ã€æ¡ˆå¤–スッキリã¨ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ã“ã¡ã‚‰ã‚‚7月ã˜ã‚…ã†ã«ã¯ãƒªãƒªãƒ¼ã‚¹ã§ãã‚‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ã€ä»Šã—ã°ã‚‰ããŠå¾…ã¡ã„ãŸã ã‘ã¾ã—ãŸã‚‰ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚@鈴木ã•ã¨ã—

It is a close-up under the side. Since it has been stitched with flat Cima, we have a neat unexpectedly. I think because I think this place and can be released in July ten, and if you can wait for a while now. @ Satoshi Suzuki

It is under the armpits close up. Stitched with flatseam, so then and surprisingly refreshing. Because I also can be released in around July would wait for you. @ Satoshi Suzuki

More on the sweat:

ゴマシオクルースウェットも入è·ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ゴマシオåŠã‚Šè£æ¯›ã§ã€ã“ã®ãƒ‘ターンを製作ã™ã‚‹ã®ã¯ã€åˆã‚ã¦ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚両サイドをゴマシオフライスã§åˆ‡æ›¿ã‚‹ä»•æ§˜ã§ã™ã­ã€‚ゴマシオåŠã‚Šè£æ¯›ã¨ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªãƒ•ãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¹ã®ã‚³ãƒ³ãƒˆãƒ©ã‚¹ãƒˆãŒã„ã„æ„Ÿã˜ã§ã¯ãªã„ã§ã—ょã†ã‹ã€‚ç§çš„ã«ã¯ã€ã¨ã¦ã‚‚雰囲気ãŒã‚ã£ã¦å¥½ãã§ã™ã€‚カラーã¯ã‚°ãƒ­ã‚´ãƒžã€ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマã®2カラー展開ã§ã‚µã‚¤ã‚ºã¯XS~XLã¾ã§ã®5サイズã€è²©å£²ä¾¡æ ¼ã¯ç¨Žè¾¼18,900円ã¨ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚åƒé§„ケ谷ã¯7/25木曜日ã€å¤§é˜ªã€ç¦å²¡ã¯7/26金曜日ã‹ã‚‰ã®è²©å£²é–‹å§‹äºˆå®šã¨ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚今週末ã¯ã€LWナイキスリングãƒãƒƒã‚¯ã®ãŠè¿Žãˆã‚‚ã‚ã‚‹ã‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ã€ã”æ¥åº—ã„ãŸã ã„ãŸã¤ã„ã§ã«æ˜¯éžã¨ã‚‚ã€ã“ã®ã‚ãŸã‚Šã‚‚ãƒã‚§ãƒƒã‚¯ã„ãŸã ã‘ãŸã‚‰å¹¸ã„ã§ã™ã€‚ã”æ¥åº—ãŠå¾…ã¡ã—ã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚@鈴木ã•ã¨ã—

Sesame Ambrosio crew sweat shirt also available. I think in the back hair hanging salt and pepper, and to produce this pattern, the first time. It is a specification to switch sesame Ambrosio milling both sides. Contrast of sesame Ambrosio and milling back hair or would not be a good feeling hanging salt and pepper. In private, I like the atmosphere there is very. 5 sizes up to XS ~ XL, selling price will be 18,900 yen including tax size 2 color development Gurogoma, Navy sesame color. 7/25 Thursday, Osaka, Fukuoka will be sold will start from 7/26 Friday Sendagaya. Since I think this weekend, whether there is also a pick-up LW Nike sling back, by all means, I hope if you can also check the area in passing I have you visit. We look forward to your visit. @ Satoshi Suzuki

Also ゴマシオクルースウェット is in stock now. Gomashio hanging back hair, to make this pattern the first time I think. It is the specification at ゴマシオフ between both sides. Gomashio hanging or would by contrast fleece and ゴマシオフ rice is a nice touch. Private, very nice atmosphere, I like. The color 2 color グロゴマ, ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマ in size XS-5 size XL the sale price is 18,900 yen. Shirokanedai 7 / 25 Thursday, Osaka and Fukuoka 7 / 26 Friday sale scheduled will. So this weekend I LW within ring back pick-up service also hope to visit interfacing, even around here. You forward your visit. @ Satoshi Suzuki

And on the hoodie:

続ãã¾ã—ã¦ã¯ã€ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªãƒã‚¤ã‚¸ãƒƒãƒ—フーディã§ã™ã€‚åŒæ§˜ã«åƒé§„ケ谷ã¯7/25木曜日ã€å¤§é˜ªã€ç¦å²¡ã¯7/26金曜日ã‹ã‚‰ã®è²©å£²é–‹å§‹äºˆå®šã§ã™ã€‚サイズã¯XS~XLã¾ã§ã®5サイズ展開ã§ã€è²©å£²ä¾¡æ ¼ã¯ç¨Žè¾¼23,100円ã¨ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚カラーã§ã™ãŒã€ã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚´ãƒžï¼ˆãƒãƒ£ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ«TOPæ¢ã‚´ãƒžï¼‰ã®ä»–ã«ã€ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマシオも編んã§ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマã€ã‘ã£ã“ã†ã„ã„色目ã«ãªã£ã¦ä¸ŠãŒã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã‹ãªã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

Is continued, it is sesame Ambrosio high zip hoody. 7/25 Thursday, Sendagaya is the sale scheduled to start from the 7/26 Friday Osaka, Fukuoka as well. Size is 5 size development up to XS ~ XL, selling price will be 23,100 yen including tax. The color is, in addition to Kurogoma of (charcoal heather TOP sesame), navy sesame Ambrosio also knitting. We would wonder if going up to become navy sesame, to ogle pretty good. Also this year, the Company has changed the sewing needle in two specification from flat Cima. This is the back hair hanging salt and pepper, since it has a special weave, when I compared with such hair back hanging LW light, it is not to become a presence one and only if there is a crispness and softness that nobody knows or will. I am glad I have you visit us, if you can to try to the touch. @ Satoshi Suzuki

Followed is a ゴマシオãƒã‚¤ã‚¸ãƒƒãƒ—フーディ. Similarly shirokanedai 7 / 25 Thursday, Osaka, Fukuoka / 7 from 26 Friday sale is scheduled. Sizes XS-5 sizes up to XL in the sale price is 23,100 yen. Color, but others with chicken and vegetable ( charcoal TOP size: Sesame ), ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマシオ even knitting. I think ãƒã‚¤ãƒ“ーゴマ, pretty good eyes, going up?. Also in 2005, flatseam two needle specifications change from to sewing and we are. Gomashio hanging back hair is a special weave, so hanging light LW compared back hair, very soft and crisp is unique what has become. Visit delighted for you, and you could try. @ Satoshi Suzuki

And the cardigan:

ゴマシオカーディガン2013ãƒãƒ¼ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ãŒå…¥è·ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚åƒé§„ケ谷ã¯7/25木曜日ã€å¤§é˜ªã€ç¦å²¡ã¯7/26金曜日ã®å…¥è·äºˆå®šã¨ãªã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚カラーã¯ã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚´ãƒžï¼ˆå®Ÿè³ªã¯ãƒãƒ£ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ«TOPæ¢ç³¸ã‚’使ã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ãƒãƒ£ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã‚´ãƒžã¨ã„ã†ã®ãŒæ­£ã—ã„ã®ã‹ã‚‚ã—ã‚Œã¾ã›ã‚“)1カラー展開ã§ã€ã‚µã‚¤ã‚ºã¯XS~XLã¾ã§ã®5サイズã€è²©å£²ä¾¡æ ¼ã¯ç¨Žè¾¼25,200円ã¨ãªã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚2013ãƒãƒ¼ã‚¸ãƒ§ãƒ³ã¯ã€ä»¥å‰ã«ã‚‚ãŠè©±ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã‚ˆã†ã«è¢–å£ã¨è£¾ã®ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªãƒ•ãƒ©ã‚¤ã‚¹ã«æ”¹è‰¯ã‚’加ãˆã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚昨年よりストレッãƒãƒ‘ワーをUPã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ã€è€ä¹…性ãŒã‚ãŒã£ã¦ã„ã‚‹ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚是éžãŠè©¦ã—ã„ãŸã ã‘ãŸã‚‰ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚ã‚«ãƒã‚­ãƒå·¥æ¥­ã•ã‚“ã®åŠã‚Šç·¨ã¿æ©Ÿã®ä¸­ã§ã€ã“ã®ã‚´ãƒžã‚·ã‚ªåŠã‚Šè£æ¯›ã‚’ç·¨ã¿ç«‹ã¦ã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãる編機ã¯1å°ã—ã‹ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。éžå¸¸ã«é«˜åº¦ãªæŠ€è¡“ãŒå¿…è¦ã¨ã•ã‚Œã‚‹ç·¨ã¿æ–¹ã¨ãªã£ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§ã€å°‘ã—高価ãªä¾¡æ ¼ã§ã™ãŒã€ä¾¡å€¤ã‚ã‚‹ã‚‚ã®ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚@鈴木ã•ã¨ã—

2013 version sesame Ambrosio cardigan is available. 7/25 Thursday, Osaka, Fukuoka has become the arrival plan of 7/26 Friday Sendagaya. Kurogoma (of that charcoal sesame real Because I use the charcoal TOP heathered yarn might be right) in one of colors, 5 sizes up to XS ~ XL, selling price will be 25,200 yen including tax size color . 2013 version, Gomashiofura of the hem and cuffs, as I talked to the previous. I think that since it has a stretch UP power than last year, durability is going up. I think if you can try all means. There is only one knitting machine that can be in the knitting machine hanging Kanekichi industrial acid to knitting the back hair hanging this salt and pepper. I think it has become a way of knitting that require extremely high, it is a little expensive price, but worthwhile. @ Satoshi Suzuki

Gomashio Cardigan 2013 version is in stock now. Shirokanedai 7 / 25 Thursday, Osaka, and Fukuoka / 7 and will be in stock on Friday 26 is. With chicken and vegetable (may be are using charcoal TOP ply yarn is a real ãƒãƒ£ã‚³ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã‚´ãƒž is correct) 1 color evolution in color, sizes XS-5 size XL the sale price is Â¥ 25,200 with tax. 2013 Version talk ago we made improvements to the cuff and hem ゴマシオフ rice as I was. Stretch Power UP than last year, so I think has been durable. I hope to try. Kanekichi industries of knitting machine hanging in the gomashio hanging not only one knitting machine that can be knitted back hair. And weave requires very advanced technology, so is the price a little expensive, but think something of value. @ Satoshi Suzuki

Makes sense, I was wondering if it did come down to economy (horizontal and vertical plane cutting) they would make the hooded sweat in both vertical and horizontal variations to reduce waste. After reading your post im thinking not.

The material looks superb, Hows the weight compared to its peers?

And to answer your question - the weight is on the mid to heavy side of things, very soft and fluffy.

• 2 weeks later...

How do the Real Mccoy's, Merz B Schwanen and Buzz Rickson sweats compare?

I gather Real Mccoy's and Merz are both true hanging loopwheel whereas the Buzz is produced on modern circular machines.

I have handled the Real Mccoy's Ball Park sweat - I was impressed with the thickness and it will certainly keep you warm through winter but I wouldn't pay £165 for it.

The Merz Eskimo sweat is 310g per square meter, I'm not sure what that equates to per square yard...

Yes, I felt the same. plus, it fitted really tight on my shoulders, even in larger sizes. i felt like it wouldn't survive three days of wear. Normally I get holes over the beltbuckle pretty fast. Only the IH shirts leave me assured that it won't happen. (out of those brands I own.)

Edited by Max Power

Regarding Merz:

As far as I understand it they are trying to copy/replicate tees/undergarments from a specific area (Europe 1940/50, Army) and I'm sure they got the specs close to original (including machinery).

So far I have no wholes - but the sleeve ribs can fray. Especially, since the sleeve hem opening is quite narrow and the rip itself not very stretchy.