Loopwheeled/Vintage T-Shirts

jstavrin

In your experience how much has shipping been from Tezo to the states? I'm interested but wanted to more info from someone experienced with them. 

Jon ships via EMS Japan. The shipping will depend on the weight of the package. Here is the shipping schedule from EMS Japan: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/download/ems-charges_en.pdf. If you only order a few t-shirts, the shipping cost to US should be around 3200 yen or less.

Jon handles all oversea orders for Tezomeya now. He will only charge Paypal fee + cost of items + shipping, no proxy fees.

That's not bad at all, I ordered two shirts (dark indigo and grape colors) so it shouldn't be bad at all.

I've also got my eye on that boat neck LS shirt if the fit works out well on the first order.

I found a cool looking shirt from Deluxeware but I'm not sure if it's loopwheeled or not.  Really digging the color: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/dw-ad13t-id/

When did this awesome thread turn into "Cheapest and most complicated ways to buy previous level quality T-Shirts"?  This sucks.

Edited by tmadd

Is there going to be a restock of the SG tees soon?

I sure do hope so along with the sweatshirts.

And the FH blank tees too, I'd love a black one to go with my grey.  That's hands down my favorite tee right now.

Edited by Broark

Is there going to be a restock of the SG tees soon?

I sure do hope so along with the sweatshirts.

And the FH blank tees too, I'd love a black one to go with my grey.  That's hands down my favorite tee right now.

Strike Gold only makes their t-shirts twice a year, next run is done in September.

That's not bad at all, I ordered two shirts (dark indigo and grape colors) so it shouldn't be bad at all.

I've also got my eye on that boat neck LS shirt if the fit works out well on the first order.

I found a cool looking shirt from Deluxeware but I'm not sure if it's loopwheeled or not.  Really digging the color: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/dw-ad13t-id/

Broark, got that  indigo-dyed T from Dalee's(?sub-brand of Deluxeware)

no idea if it's loopwheeled or not but should I care?

In terms of the print(if there is any) and texture, Deluxeware T-shirt never disappoints B)

~20 days of wear and x20 soaks

58784deli.jpg

Mine was bought last year, also from 2nd thr Rakuten. The serial no. was AD12T. Yours is AD13T, probably new 2013 stock.

AD12T is still available from 2nd and there is a size chart here

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/dw-ad12t-id/#googtrans/ja/en

AD13T

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/dw-ad13t-id/

BTW the T seems to be loopwheeled as they are said to be made with æ—§å¼åŠç¹”æ©Ÿ(?loopwheel machine)

Edited by DDDm

My guess is that the average American consumer would think that the price is outrageous, for a brand that doesn't have the reputation that it may have once had.  I'm sure that a few select shops could move them.  They're nice shirts!  And the bigger sizes are actually really big.

So this is Barns BR-1000 available from Vari. 

-Fabric is heavier than Vari's photos suggest. It's a really nice loopwheeled cotton, super soft and slightly brushed on the inside. 

-Construction and detail are awesome. Before pulling the trigger on Barns, i tried in person Warehouse, SG, Buzz, Real McCoy, Fullcount and LVC, and to be honest i wasn't expecting a €30 tee to meet the quality of those, but i have to admit they easily meets the same level of construction and quality. 

-Color is accurate, solid and plain with no little variations, black is more dark grey than black, just as it appears on the website. 

-Neck oppening is small but not too small.

-They fits SMALL. I'm 183cm and 78kg and i pick L which is the largest size available. Fit is really nice but a little bit too fitted for my taste. An extra cm in every dimension would have been nice, but they seems to stretch out a bit with 2 or 3 wears. 

So if you looking for a affordable super-well made japanese loopwheeled tee with no compromise on the quality, pull the trigger on those, you won't be disappointed. 

t49e.jpg

Sorry if this topic has been discussed.  I believe the cheaper SDA t-shirts are not made in Japan, but are they lower in quality?

Just posted a photo of my new SDA in the SDA thread, great t.

The THC series is so sweet. With the triple stitching around the collar, contrast stitching everywhere, and the best designs ever I feel like they're the ultimate. Even though they're not technically loopwheeled they for sure deserve a place in this thread.

Only bad thing is that the collar has spoiled me and its difficult to enjoy wearing any other t shirts. I am going to pick up some of strike golds when they're out again though; does anyone know how the XL compares to 42 FH tees? Sizing looks good...

I think the THC series is my go to basic tee. It's too bad that it's so hot here in Auatin. It's kind of hard to wear them during the summer.

I really want to try out the SG tees but they just seem so tiny.

Stevenson tees are great, i have a couple packs. The collar on them is a bit wide compared to Flat Heads small tight triple stitched. But the collar on stevenson's will not stretch or shrink. It stays just like that after countless washes. They are probably pretty normal size or preferable to most people. I just like the shrunken head collars on the THC tees.

The Stevenson large looks like it would work well for me in all likelihood.

I really love the triple stitched FH collars, they open up just enough and don't seem to ever stretch too far.

Wish I knew if this black one I just got is truly loopwheeled or not.

The grey one I picked up from SE is since it was from the 2012 release according to Kiya.

Not sure where I can find that out from 2nd if at all.  Regardless, great fitting tee!