Loopwheeled/Vintage T-Shirts

jstavrin

Yea you can get a lot cheaper using those flat rate envelopes; I believe I shipped a shirt to the UK a couple of years back for something like $7.

Those work for international delivery?  I had to ship something to Canada and I don't think I was allowed to use flat rate.

Warehouse are less boxy, a little longer than FH. Lighter material but nice solid neck opening. I wear 42 in TFH THC T's and a large in Warehouse if that helps. I think vintage paradise do warehouse on Rakuten

I have two plain Warehouse tees and they are definitely boxy and quite short. I take a 42 in Flat Head tees and a M in Warehouse. If you're looking for longer or less boxy and in a lighter material, Dubbleworks comes highly recommended. My favourite tees these days and good value.

I have a dubbleworks tee in L and while the weight is good, the length is still a bit too short.

What's the verdict on deluxeware? Hardly see anyone post about their stuff and the sizing seems pretty good.

The number that scares me with the Deluxeware tees is the shoulders. They tend to be quite narrow. I've handled a few other items from them, and the quality is fantastic. For such a prolific brand, I've wondered why no Western retailers have stocked them.

I cannot stand neck ribbing that wide, it's straight yuck-sauce to me.