Loopwheeled/Vintage T-Shirts

jstavrin

Just washed one of my Whitesville tees for the first time. Hand washed with Dr Bronners, 30 degrees C as per tag. Shrunk about 2 inches in the length and about an inch in width and arms. It fit perfectly pre-wash so it's too small now.

Just washed one of my Whitesville tees for the first time. Hand washed with Dr Bronners, 30 degrees C as per tag. Shrunk about 2 inches in the length and about an inch in width and arms. It fit perfectly pre-wash so it's too small now.

Thanks for the heads up! 

That's a shame, don't give up on them though, they're great shirts.

Last week, I went a bit crazy and bought 6 t-shirts...1 strike gold, 1 barns outfitters, 2 iron heart and 2 flat head. I have washed the Barns Outfitters one, which I hope will shrink considerably as I bought a larger size, hopefully it works out.

Anyway for me, the Strike Gold tee is the best fit. It's just a shame that I do not like any of their other t-shirt prints. It's apparently loopwheeled.

IMG_20160622_193225.jpg

IMG_20160622_193259.jpg

IMG_20160622_193241.jpg

Yeah I did not care for the Strike Gold prints this go around.  You bought my favorite but I'd like it better if it didn't have the Indian portrait on the front.

I like some of the t-shirts Tenryo is putting out but I'm not sure how the quality/fit/material compares to TSG

Edited by dwilson123

• 3 weeks later...

had to reorder my tezomeyas loopwheels got the size 185cm was super huge in the chest & tad to long for my liking so sent them back.

which cost me something herendendouz paid 40$ to have them shipped then sent them back costed me 70$ somehow because usps are crooks here:( now just dropped another 40$ so they can reship them hope they fit well in size 175 this time will post once arrive are amazing shirts.

Got my Tezomryas in 185 also. Three of them, one indigo, one blue, one natural. They fit my shoulders, chest, and waist great, but they are a little long. Sleeves are long too.

I worked it out by wearing around the house for a few days, then gave them a hot wash. Got decent shrink in all areas, and the chest, shoulders, and waist relaxed back to pre wash size. I imagine the lengths would also if my body dictated the need.

Extremely comfortable, and the depth of colors is great. I see these as being my go-to after a little wear and a few washes.

was my intentions to get the 175 got mixed up somehow wrote wrong measurements on size when converting from cm to inches.my chest is only 39inches.

expensive lesson..

nice to know they shrink a little also.

I just measured my undyed tees from last year that have been through countless washes and dries in the machines. For 170 they measured 60 cm length and 48.5 cm chest. Basically a 4 cm shrink in length and 1.5 cm stretch in chest (from constant wear) when compared to the size charts. 

I highly recommend these shirts, the seams on the shoulders are placed further forward so that the drape on your body is much more natural causing the front to rest flat and the back to take up the extra space which creates a nice silhouette. The sleeves are a bit long and wide, but that's fixed by just rolling them up.

ok. i might just get the 185cm size and hot wash and dry and forget about tender loving care

I am a 175 on the Tezo's, I think a 185 would be huge on you. i am 178 cm and float around 90 kilos/14 stones for reference, I am sure you're slimmer than me!

I also suggest to not hot wash those shirts, the colour fades away much quicker with hot washes. I wash mine at 30 degrees C.

Sleeve length and shoulders are both a touch shorter on the 175 but not a huge difference. Biggest difference is in the chest and length. I just throw the shirts in with the rest of my general laundry and wash and dry on medium settings. Both of these have been washed and dried at least 30 times or so.  

Sleeve length and shoulders are both a touch shorter on the 175 but not a huge difference. Biggest difference is in the chest and length. I just throw the shirts in with the rest of my general laundry and wash and dry on medium settings. Both of these have been washed and dried at least 30 times or so.  

can you give a real world length measurement for both sizes please?  

based on tezo's web site a 175cm has a 39" chest and a 27" length.  The 185 has a 43" chest and is around 29" long.  

Edited by garden gnomes in space

• 3 weeks later...

anyone interested in a indigo tezomeya size 185?  I sent them an e-mail 2 days before the shirt was to ship and they didnt get it in time grrrr.  I dont want to waist money shipping a god damn shirt back to Japan so if anyone wants it, I will pay shipping in the USA.  Otherwise I will be forced to wait in line at the Post Office like a bitch haha!!

anyone interested in a indigo tezomeya size 185?  I sent them an e-mail 2 days before the shirt was to ship and they didnt get it in time grrrr.  I dont want to waist money shipping a god damn shirt back to Japan so if anyone wants it, I will pay shipping in the USA.  Otherwise I will be forced to wait in line at the Post Office like a bitch haha!!

How much?