Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

How is the synthetic leather biker jacket? The grey one looks alright, I understand they're nothing like the real deal, but for a night clubbing these seem to do the trick at 50 pounds. They're supposed to be slim fit- anyone tried them on yet?

I picked one up a week ago, the texture is a little weird, best way I can describe it is some sort of plastic suede, but overall I'm pretty happy with the purchase. They do fit exceptionally slim in the chest and the armholes are quite high so I'd recommend sizing up one. They are actually super warm and the pockets/lining are nice and soft.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^was just in the store and didn't see it in stock.

BTW - when did Uniqlo go from decent to complete garbage? I have a few oxford shirts from 2-3 years ago and they've held up wonderfully. All get consistent wear and machine washing. Great, heavy-ish fabric, great collar roll too. The new ones are beyond crap. Shitty, thin, synthetic feeling fabric. Micro, J Crew-esque collar. Lame colors. They just plain suck. I also grabbed a bunch of socks which have also gone down the crapper. They used to be made with a great beefy, soft cotton. Now they're some thin Lycra blend which is total ass.

Why fix something when it ain't broken?

I believe the prices for the oxfords were also lower this year than previous years. But yeah, I bought two oxfords last year which were much better than the thin, rough feeling oxfords they came out with this year.

The pale purple they had this year looked pretty nice though, don't remember seeing it in that color before.

• 2 weeks later...

updated +J site showing off 15 looks and pieces http://www.uniqlo.com/plusj/us/main.html

the women pieces are amazing.

interesting article i found over at thefashionspot thread.

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/columns/hilary-alexander/TMG8022799/Jil-Sander-goes-back-into-battle-with-Uniqlo.html

just buy the women pieces? Totally on that three way coat and duffle seriously.

I prolly end up in Uniqlo round noon thrusday. Hope the xs suits aren't gone, love my flannel one from last year.

just buy the women pieces? Totally on that three way coat and duffle seriously.

I'm not really looking to get anything, it would just be interesting to see them put even half of the design effort into the men's pieces.

besides, I'm a size 50, I don't think I'd fit the womens pieces plus they'd most likely look awkward.

true mike. i was in Uniqlo yesterday and felt similar (not just a Uniqlo thing neither). Women had great things on the shelf but for a man it was tweed blazers and flannels. Don't get me wrong, I like both but would love some more creativity when put side to side with a womans cropped duffle.

The premium light down coat for women?.

Hate to add but hopefully its better quality than last year's, the fabric was like garbage bags.

nah this

moz-screenshot-1.png210F180B_model_00210F180B_model_00.jpg

and three way coat

210F190A_model_00.jpg

210F190A_model_00

still no more photos of this collection? usually there is some sneak peak and shit.

well there was that article on telegraph uk (single breasted chesterfield and another men blazer) and the little site update on the official site. Don't expect the catalog to get updated with everything in this shipment and prices until Wednesday.

edit: well there is this article on nymag about the +J collection.