Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a question about balzers from the uniqlo +j line:

is there any BLACK blazer with a shoulder to shoulder measurement of 15 inches ?

thanks in advance

i just need a black, slim-fitting blazer that has one or two buttons and is single-vented. did they produced one for this season?

My problem is that I don't have a (mens) blazer, so I think that a single-vented one will allow me to be more playful with it.

am i right?

edit: i just measured my gareth cropped blazer, which has high armhole (made for wiminz) and the s-to-s is 16".

problem's almost solved.

I suppose you're right - side/dual venting can look antiquated or formal. With that S2S, you're an XS in both basic and +J suiting. +J fits a little slimmer. You might run into a problem with sleeve length with both.

I highly suggest trying to find the "Wool Collection" blazers. From what I can tell, there are 3 styles of blazers at Uniqlo: regular unnamed, Wool Collection, and +J. The regular unnamed are kind of crappy in fabric and button choices. +J blazers (the regular wool, not tuxedo) feels like cheap polyester. The wool collection has a great hand and the black one I bought had functioning surgeon's cuffs (unless my tailor put them in without me asking).

I'm a size 30 and at NYC uniqlo i went with size small heattech. So probably a medium in jpn would be fine? The small seemed like a better length but in terms of sizing around the waist, small and medium not that different.

They're leggings, so yeah they're really skinny but they're not tight around the waist.

i dunno what to do, i know jp uniqlo has diff sizing for shirts and stuff but i don't know if heattech is the same. have you washed them at all, and if so did they shrink?