Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basic t-shirts are the 'packed t-shirts'. You can either get the single colour, single tee packets, or ones with three tees (in black, grey, white combos). You can sometimes get the singles on a multibuy offer if you're lucky.

The basic t-shirts are the 'packed t-shirts'. You can either get the single colour, single tee packets, or ones with three tees (in black, grey, white combos). You can sometimes get the singles on a multibuy offer if you're lucky.

i wear S in both +J and regular uniqlo in japan sizing except for the +J button collared shirts. they fit a little smaller so i go with M for those.

on a different note, i recently bought some slim fit uniqlo shirts in S and they fit really slim. armholes are alot higher as well.

sorry to come back with a question that doesn't really have anything to do with f/w 2010, but how is sizing on these? i've been told two different things.

i wear a medium pretty comfortably in most t-shirts (for example gap medium is my ideal fit). would i be a large with packed uniqlo shirts?

I'd say the t-shirts fit pretty true to size, unless you're buying Japanese sizing. Cheapo comparison, but I'd say they fit with a slightly wider lower torso than H&M t-shirts. The fit reminds me most of Muji stuff to be honest.

can anybody help me out with +j sizing? i read that it runs slim and shit, but what would you guys reccomend? i am 193 cm tall and pretty thin, but will gain some weight in the near future...so it's like 193/82kg?? would i be better off with l or xl? (cannot try, since there is no uniqlo in germany)

If you're on the slightly thinner side I say size down. My brother fits a Uniqlo Small perfectly, but when it came to the J+ mohair suit, he got really confused that XS was the right size for him. I guess the only problem is the potential that sizing down could be a little short, but I don't think that is a major concern.