Uniqlo F/W 10

readytoignite

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there for a few hours. Got the wool flannel gray tuxedo and pants but couldn't find the vest in XS except for the display. The cable knit sweater and the white shirt with the hidden buttons. The reversible jacket was gone before I got in there (even the mannequins). The Peacoat really looked amazing too bad it was 230$

i was there for a few hours. Got the wool flannel gray tuxedo and pants but couldn't find the vest in XS except for the display. The cable knit sweater and the white shirt with the hidden buttons. The reversible jacket was gone before I got in there (even the mannequins). The Peacoat really looked amazing too bad it was 230$

a few HOURS??

anyone see this for sale

315-066712-09A.jpg

anyone else think the sleeves on the regular and slim fit shirts were big? the slim shirts fit nice in the body but i didn't like how the darting looked

i don't really like the pockets on the peacoat but it looks pretty good worn. it has a kind of roundish cocoon like shape to it that you've seen in earlier jil coats

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Hey, I was there today. If you have questions I'm free to answer. I picked up a black peaked lapel two button suit and white shirt. To answer questions

-Pants fit true this year. Sized by waist size not XS, S, etc.

-+J blazers and outerwear is about 1/2 smaller than normal Uniqlo stuff. I'm like a 35/45 so I had to go with "S" rather than "XS."

-Shirting is TTS. Perfectly super slim. Except the fabric is much shittier than last fall and it has this bizarre front side darting. I was expecting to pick up 5 for every day of the week at work. Got one instead.

-At least 3 blazers with matching pants: black peak lapel two button suit, black notch lapel suit, black or grey winter weight flannel tuxedo suit.

-That reversible was GONE by 130 when I got there and that was when the line was the smallest. There was one in large that my friend found out of nowhere.

-The outerwear I remember seeing was $189-199 I think.

-There is a single breasted, hidden placket chesterfield that is just great. The double breasted is also pretty fucking good if you are over 5'9" or so.

-Restock: I've heard Friday is a restock, otherwise restocking throughout the week.

Any questions besides proxying I'll try to answer.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Double but Non +J news.

-Uniqlo is stocking some great normal suiting that essentially is +J from last fall. All of the blazers from summer that didn't have matching pants when they first came out now have full suiting pants. It's called "Wool Collection" and with tax costs $225.

-The plaid collection this year is pretty good. Three, different styles: a really good medium buffalo check type (I got the darkwatch colorway), a medium-small check plaid with subdued colors, and a shadow plaid. The shadow plaid is surprisingly good.

-If you don't want to drop the extra 20-50 for +J a lot of the upstairs stuff is almost exactly the same. From what I saw the suiting and cashmere blend pants are very, very similar. Just different sizing and slightly different colors.

the front darts on the slim fit shirts do not look good. it should've been done like raf mainline shirts. were the sleeves billowy for you?

the buttons on a bunch of the coats (soutien collar and peacoat) looked really cheap. they were brass rimmed plastic buttons with fake woodgrain patterning. not good for $230 coats