FS: Julius Combat boots 3 | RIck Owens Aircut jeans 32

liquidz

Kind of a interest check and sale thread all in one...

Julius Combat boots from F/W 09 size 3 fits a 43-46 really, meant to be over-sized. If you are worried you need size 4 trust me you will fit into these. Condition is not perfect but very good. Had a rubber sole and heel put on by an extremely (augusta/guidi/rick/etc.) experienced cobbler. This adds a bit more of an aggressive look and of course protection and durability. If you do not like the soles most any cobbler can remove it. There is some light scuffing on the toes, the worst is pictured. Asking $799 +shipping, FEES INCLUDED Offers or trades welcome!

p1010242x.jpg

p1010241e.jpg

p1010243b.jpg

Rick Owens Aircut jeans in a heavy treated dust color. Very spot on fit, fitted but not tight, kinda straight-leg. Tagged 32 and fit best for a 50/48 in pants. Rarely worn, almost perfect condition.SOLD

aircut1.jpg

aircut4.jpg

aircut5.jpg

Rick Owens Aircut jeans in super rubber coated crazy black. Very rare and perhaps a special sample piece. Also has a copper zipper instead of the regular silver one. Pretty much perfect condition, barely worn. Tagged size 32 but has a bit of a roomier fit than the previous pants. Asking $249 shipped and fees included.

f2e1ab86.jpg

1c35d9ab.jpg

9069e141.jpg

I WILL ONLY SHIP WITH A TRACKING NUMBER, and I will give you the tracking number the same day I do. If you want faster shipping like overnight that's fine, just pay the difference. HAND DELIVERY is also available in new york city 5 boroughs.

If you send as a gift on paypal, I will discount the item by the price of the fees. I have references both from here and SZ.

Measurements please for the RO rubbered aircut jeans? Thks

The black coated waist is around 17.5"

Thigh: 12 in

Inseam: 36

Hem: 8 in

could you elaborate on how the _7 footwear accommodates sizes 43-46? from my experience with julius boots, a size 3 doesn't work for 4 sizes...

This particular boot (f/w 09 combat boot) was done stylistically over-sized. Generally a julius 3 "should" fit a 43, and this does, but it will be over-sized on you. If you are a 45 it will be more like a normal fit. For reference my nike sneakers are size 12.5, my rollerblades are EU 47, my rick owens shoes are 45, my vibram fivefingers are 46, and I wear this boot in a size 3.

last post, I promise, but for me (a true rick 43, julius 3, ccp 8, etc.) wouldn't the length necessarily be too long to fit my foot if a 45 also fits? I guess "oversized" vs. "too big to comfortably wear" is what I'm getting at.

Nonetheless, these are by far my favorite _7 footwear of all time, and at a great price too, for those considering...pull the trigger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...