any hair salon recommended in tokyo?

gamma888

• 3 months later...
so is there any place in Tokyo where I can get a 40's/rockabilly haicut? I hope looking gay is not a requirement for living in this city.

if you want to get your peepee touched the gayer the better seems to be the winning equation, either way though you'll just be written off as another foreigner.

• 1 year later...

Went to afloat on a whim and it was blah. To be fair I have a really simple haircut so it was overkill but the service at Peakaboo and Shima was much better. The staff seemed really rushed and had that uncomfortable unctuous quality to them were they're just flattering you as hard as they can and its sort of uncomfortable. Just fyi

No appointment, just walked in, just a cut, white. The more I look at it the more i think he fucked up the fade too. Its basically a jugend so for him to screw up the fade (from the short sides up to the top) is pretty bad. Regardless, i thought the service was really crap compared to Shima and peekaboo, + its about 1k more. I'd just stick with Shima although now that I have such a simple cut I may actually say fuck it and go somewhere really, really cheap next time. Need to save money.