Proof money doesn't buy a good fit

TTM

I find nothing wrong with cheep's fit. I submit mathematical proof that this thread is foolish:

proof.gif

that shit is for beginners

i only took math in high school and i recognize every one of those symbols

let's see some topology in this bitch goddamn

or even better let's get some applied mathematics someone post up a pseudo-scalar means of spin

fapping so hard right now on wikipedia

I submit before the sufu community definitive mathematical proof that an expensive outfit does not guarantee a pleasing fit.

goodgolden.jpg

badgolden.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

God I hate morons who think the golden ratio and a vision of "perfection" is the only thing to aim for when dressing. Fuck that shit.

people actually do that? i just throw clothes on my body and hope they fit

Well the OP obviously does. Clients of bespoke suiting are also often of the mindset that there are perfect proportions to aim for and that a bespoke tailor just hides your weaknesses and play up your strenghts so you can attain that "ideal" silhouette; there is no place for self-expression or challenge to established forms.

Well the OP obviously does. Clients of bespoke suiting are also often of the mindset that there are perfect proportions to aim for and that a bespoke tailor just hides your weaknesses and play up your strenghts so you can attain that "ideal" silhouette; there is no place for self-expression or challenge to established forms.

I'm just a man who buys T shirts when they are on sale