American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been over a week since my order without any sort of reply or response to my emails/pm. please let me know what is going on with my order soon. thanks.

Actually you sent me a PM immediately after you placed your order asking for a tracking number, and I responded immediately saying that it was way too soon to have a tracking number.

And as I've been saying previously: all orders have been received and processed, AA has been slow with shipping updates. In a few cases, the items were already received by the people who made the orders before I ever get a shipping invoice :-/

My paypal was recieved on August 10th and it has been exactly two weeks with no e-mail reply. I really need to know the status of my order as I am moving to Japan on September 1st. If I can receive my order before then that would be awesome if not I think I might have to cancel since my US address will no longer be valid. I didn't realize how long it would take (and you did tell me 2-3 days when I asked you). Lemme know! Thanks!

My paypal was recieved on August 10th and it has been exactly two weeks with no e-mail reply. I really need to know the status of my order as I am moving to Japan on September 1st. If I can receive my order before then that would be awesome if not I think I might have to cancel since my US address will no longer be valid. I didn't realize how long it would take (and you did tell me 2-3 days when I asked you). Lemme know! Thanks!

It should be there in time, barring any backorders. If you'd like I can just ask AA to cancel whatever is on backorder make sure the shit gets shipped ASAP, and refund you if anything is on backorder.

I'm not trying to be a prick, but ebay prices for AA are something like $6-7 apiece for a half-dozen shirts, and the AA official wholesale price is $4.20, I think.

The AA official wholesale price is not $4.20. If it was, the prices for these shirts actually WOULD be $6-7.

the wholesale price is only that low if you buy a crate of the things, all one size all one color (144 pieces). It's a favor what he's doing, and people shoud be nice about it instead of complaining, AA has been slow, and irritating as heck lately, I've had to call twice just to see if an order shipped, because it was a week and my rep never called me back. So you know it's not just him dillydallying, it's AA overrun with orders now. The schoolyear just started, and lots of schools use them for the spirit stuff.

It should be there in time, barring any backorders. If you'd like I can just ask AA to cancel whatever is on backorder make sure the shit gets shipped ASAP, and refund you if anything is on backorder.

That would be the best as it probably needs to be shipped by Monday or Tuesday. Can you please let them know to just ship out what they have and send me an e-mail regarding what was backordered. If it was just a shirt or something go ahead and replace it with something else (whatever) that is in stock (size small). Thanks!

some sort of reply would be nice. please respond to my pms

Sorry, I wasn't home for a good part of yesterday so I didn't get your PM until today. I think everything is shipping today, but I'll call AA in a bit to find out.

As for everyone else, I'm waiting to hear from AA for the orders, as it's been said, AA is kinda unrresponsive right now because they're focusing on the bigger accounts, but everything WILL ship and you will get your items.

And yes, I'm still taking orders, but just be aware that the orders will take longer than usual.

thanks for the response. have you receieved any sort of tracking info?

As soon as I receive any numbers, I'll post it here. All I've received in the past few weeks are tracking numbers for a few orders, and they were all from orders from other forums, so I contacted the people there.

am i part of the everything shipping is shipping today? been 3 weeks without hearing much about my order...

I can't say without knowing your e-mail address.

good to know, thanks again for the quick reply and all the help and i hope AA comes through for us quickly.

Well, it's not a tracking number, but I did just get an e-mail confirmation from AA saying that everything was in stock and shipped.