American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

Today, On February 16th, 2007, after 9 months of waiting, my package finally arrived. Thank you Grapist for finally shipping me my order. Too bad I got in 9 months late (I'm not a size L anymore).

The thing is, I did ship your order a few times before, and the last time I shipped it was bounced back to me after a few months (I got it back last week), but this time I used Global Express shipping, which I guess is why there weren't any problems. (That's the reason why I'm so hesitant to send a refund for a order I shipped if it gets lost, eventually it WILL turn up, either at my door or yours)

The Henleys run smaller than the shirts, and will shrink more than the shirts, so they should shrink enough. And I did switch your hoodies from Large to Medium.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for my cloak boots from you! how is it possible for someone to screw up so many shipments?

For the last time I didn't screw up your shipment. I sent it out via the method you asked, you even got an automatically generated e-mail confirmation from PayPal the very moment I bought the postage from PayPal.

why do so many shipments from you get srewed up or arrive very late?

Maybe because at one point I was shipping out 25 to 30 packages per week?

Please be patient. I shipped out your boots on the day that I said I would, using the method of shipping you asked for. I offered Express Shipping, which would've given you an actual tracking number, but you asked for Air Mail. Something is delaying the package, probably, as I've said many times, because it's a heavy package that tests positive for metal because of the buckles. I mailed out two pairs of jeans, Minya's leather jacket, and 3 other pairs of boots all at the same time, and everyone else got their stuff. Why wouldn't I have shipped yours out too?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...